Windows 10: Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that...

Discus and support Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that printer is in ready status. Kind Regards, Janek from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janekparviste, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that...

Hello!

Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that printer is in ready status.

Kind Regards,

Janek from Estonia

:)

janekparviste, Oct 16, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 16, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that...

Error - Printing on Network printer

There is. Unfortunately the status doesnt showing anything. But I didnt know about this page. I tried printing a document from this page and it gave me a bit more of an error. Print service not responding.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that...

1. Metapace T-3 printer does not show error status in the printer window. It shows that... - Similar Threads - Metapace printer does

2. My printer/scanner icon does not show in Printers and Scanners.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer/scanner icon does not show in Printers and Scanners.: My printer/scanner operates fine in multiple apps, shows in Device Manager, but the icon does not show in Printers and Scanners. I have the updated printer drivers, I have restarted the computer, etc. still no icon. I am running Windows Home 11. The icon was visible in...
  3. Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications: We have domain users logging in with a roaming profile.Frequently users log in and have their saved printers showing in Printers & Devices, but when they open Word, Chrome, etc. the printers do not show up. If they remove and add the printer, it will show up in...
  4. Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers showing in Printers & Devices, but not showing in Applications: We have domain users logging in with a roaming profile.Frequently users log in and have their saved printers showing in Printers & Devices, but when they open Word, Chrome, etc. the printers do not show up. If they remove and add the printer, it will show up in...
  5. HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.

HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.: Hello, thanks for your time and effort. I have a Dell Laptop with Win 10 and am able to install and print to an HP 5740 printer wirelessly. Bought an HP laptop with Win 10 for my child and she can print to the same printer if connected by UBS cable but not wirelessly. The...
  6. Printer Shows "Not Connected" Status but Prints

Printer Shows "Not Connected" Status but Prints: I have three computers (two running 1909 and one running 2004) that print to a network-attached (wired) HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus. The web interface for the printer shows a "Ready" status and the computers are able to print. However, when I navigate to Settings | Devices |...
  7. hp2200 printer shows error

hp2200 printer shows error: my hp2200 printer is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp2200-printer-shows-error/1136c17a-11fd-4222-ad89-9159c937478d
  8. Printer Error/ Collecting Printer Status

Printer Error/ Collecting Printer Status: Hello! I have been trying to print PDF files from my Microsoft computer, which is running windows 10, to no avail. Whenever I try, I get a message saying that there was a printer error. Other times I get one saying "collecting printer status." I've tried printing through...
  9. Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...

Printer doesn't show in printer list; but it does show in devices and printers and I...: As above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-show-in-printer-list-but-it-does/1da057e9-1ad3-4ce7-9c82-89c158686fe2
  10. Printer offline error despite printer showing as ready

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer offline error despite printer showing as ready: Windows updated, and now I can't print out of Word. Printer says it is ready and available, but after hitting print I am told the printer is unavailable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. Our other computer (Mac) is able to print without issue. What...