Windows 10: Meter

Discus and support Meter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I turn off the metering and if so where is it and how can I shut it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcReuter1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Meter

Can I turn off the metering and if so where is it and how can I shut it off

:)

MarcReuter1, Feb 13, 2019

2. Set Wireless Network as Metered or Non-Metered in Windows 10  

I found that after selecting wifi it shows a list of available connections and under need to select advanced settings and the metered selection is located their. and is not as the above tutorial.

peter prewett, Feb 13, 2019
  3. OneDrive - Metered Connection

Hi Sayyid,

Since you're using a SIM to be able to use the internet, Windows 10 automatically set your connection as metered if your Internet service provider limits the data you can use.

You can turn the Set as metered connection option to OFF by following these steps:

• Click the Internet access icon from the Taskbar.
    • Click the network where you are connected, then click Properties.
    • Locate and toggle the Set as metered connection to OFF.

Let us know if the message still appears after following the above mentioned steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Meter

battery meter missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Press Windows + I

• Go to personalization.

• Under Notification and Icon

• Click on Turn System Icon on or off

• Check if Power Icon is turn on if turned on, turn it off and turn back on and check.
    I would also suggest you to refer this link for battery frequently asked questions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/battery-meter-frequently-asked-questions

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Meter

1. Meter - Similar Threads - Meter

2. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  3. How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reduce heavy data usage on a laptop on metered connections: Recently, I have started facing heavy data usage issues. Whenever I connect my laptop's wifi to my mobile hotspot, it consumes a lot of data even though my device is set as metered connection in my laptop. Under 5 minutes the "Data used by connected device" on my mobile read...
  4. Bluetooth mouse not working because i am on a metered connection, but I can’t click on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse not working because i am on a metered connection, but I can’t click on...: Bluetooth mouse won’t work because I am on a metered connection but I can’t click on the button to enable downloading on a metered connection. When I am on it white square around the button pressing enter won’t enable it....
  5. Bluetooth mouse not working because i am on a metered connection, but I can’t click on...

Bluetooth mouse not working because i am on a metered connection, but I can’t click on...: Bluetooth mouse won’t work because I am on a metered connection but I can’t click on the button to enable downloading on a metered connection. When I am on it white square around the button pressing enter won’t enable it....
  6. Bluetooth mouse not working because i am on a metered connection, but I can’t click on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 - Why do I keep seeing a volume meter popup appear after KB5031455 installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Why do I keep seeing a volume meter popup appear after KB5031455 installed ?: It's becoming a bit annoying, following the automatic installation of this update on the 28th, I've started seeing popups showing the Volume level, and an Hour-glass symbol in the Taskbar area...Will attempt to uninstall the update, and see if that helps fix this....
  8. Windows 11 - Why do I keep seeing a volume meter popup appear after KB5031455 installed ?

Windows 11 - Why do I keep seeing a volume meter popup appear after KB5031455 installed ?: It's becoming a bit annoying, following the automatic installation of this update on the 28th, I've started seeing popups showing the Volume level, and an Hour-glass symbol in the Taskbar area...Will attempt to uninstall the update, and see if that helps fix this....
  9. meter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    meter: that little bar on my taskbar turns green sometime what's it for CPU usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meter/fd7bb9fd-86d0-466b-a53f-779302bf9d5b
  10. meter

meter: that little bar on my taskbar turns green sometime what's it for CPU usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meter/fd7bb9fd-86d0-466b-a53f-779302bf9d5b