Windows 10: Method for disabling Hacker?

Discus and support Method for disabling Hacker? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: I thought I had found a way of getting rid of a hacker that has been corrupting my website, but I reached a road block in Windows 10 itself.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wordcrafter, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Method for disabling Hacker?

Hello:

I thought I had found a way of getting rid of a hacker that has been corrupting my website, but I reached a road block in Windows 10 itself. By following the advice of three separate contributors in YouTube, I opened up the Command Prompt and entered netstat /b and then when I found the supposed culprit, entered netstat /ano and found the PID number. Unfortunately the information that the contributors were giving me evidently applied to older versions of Windows. When I tried to find my number I found that the Windows Task Manager where I was told I could end the hackers mischief, was quite different. At any rate I didn't find the number. My question is this: Is it even possible to end the mischief of a hacker this way? And seccondly, if it is, since the Windows 10 Task Manager is so different from earlier versions, how can this be done? If I had the Windows Task Manager mentioned by the contributors on YouTube, I might be able to get rid of my hacker.

----

:)

Wordcrafter, Oct 23, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

A method to disable Microsoft Edge!

Lol ... that's like covering the broccoli with your napkin and pretending it's not on your plate.

BulldogXX, Oct 23, 2017
  3. IsaacLow Win User
    A method to disable Microsoft Edge!

*TRY THIS* This method works on my Windows 10 PC running the anniversary update.

This might appear in some other discussion threads but its on the last page and no one will be able to see it...

Step 1: Go to File Explorer and then to "This PC" (located in the menu at the left).

Step 2: Locate "Windows (CMethod for disabling Hacker? :)", open it.

Step 3: Within "Windows (CMethod for disabling Hacker? :)", go to the folder named "Windows" then find "SystemApps" and open it.

Step 4: Look for this folder named "Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe". Right click and change the name of the folder to a totally different name (eg. AABBCC) and Microsoft Edge would
    not be able to launch.

IsaacLow, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Method for disabling Hacker?

Hi Wordcrafter. Welcome to the TenForums @Wordcrafter

If you open task manager, down in left corner click on "More Details" When the various columns show right click on one of the percentages at the top of a column. You should get a menu and you can click show PID.

You can also end a task. Of course the entry hole is still present so in they come again and again.

The issue is your website, not sure what you are using but there must be a hole that the hacker is using to enter your machine. I would update software immediately and then ensure any third party stuff is also up to date. I would think most web site publishing software have forums and they would be a real source of information. I used the Joomla forum and the experts their know their stuff. Once you get the hole concreted you can then turn your attention to the hacker. I think I would do a clean install of Windows to ensure there are no leftovers.

Other members with greater Web site development may have a different opinion and approach.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    Run this post TWO files it produces it should show whats going on so we can stop it

Please download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your Desktop.

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Make sure that Addition option is checked.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back .
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe).

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Method for disabling Hacker?

1. Method for disabling Hacker? - Similar Threads - Method disabling Hacker

2. Hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers: HII have just had hackers in my Amazon acct. In past, I would just log on and 2 or 3 small windowsin C drive would open and close immediately. If I saw that happen again, does it mean they still arein the comp. as before?...
  3. Hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hackers?: My computer locked up and said that I had been hacked. I called the number that it showed 8776860081 and the guy gave me all this information and said I needed to buy a warranty or all my info would be lost. It seemed like a scam so I ended the call. Just wanted to make sure....
  4. Hacker

Hacker: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacker/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. Is this a hacker?

Is this a hacker?: So in event viewer under windows logs and security, there was an event called special logon, right next to it being an event called logon, and next to that an event called special logon, and so on and so forth. Now i dont know if this is a hacker logging into my pc, as lately...
  6. Hackers

Hackers: How do I scan for Hackers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hackers/d1933a97-f71b-4cc8-b61e-28b725e32a3a
  7. HACKER

HACKER: I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states...
  8. hackers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hackers: need some help better try to explain first ok I was trying to get my phone turned back on had lost other one was online with at&t as far as I know not sure you all must remember I have no experience yet especially with files just have trouble with them found one that would go...
  9. Hackers

Hackers: I need to remove an app container that was downloaded to my H.P. P.C Stream running Windows 8.1 the package stops me from making any changes and has me blocked from accessing anything. There is a password set for bios and of course i did not make that password. My PC is...
  10. Hacker

Hacker: I need is known about social Inc.I call for help and they sold plan because my computer had some hacker and clean it. I need to know more about. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/hacker/635a4560-f4e4-4ee8-8be7-7761fc9935b3"