Windows 10: Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games

Discus and support Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, I have been trying to get metro 2003 redux to run. I have them on the epic store and have tried several things to fix the problem. I always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gamerinasuit, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games

Hello all,

I have been trying to get metro 2003 redux to run. I have them on the epic store and have tried several things to fix the problem. I always get the same error. The error code says it is because of a missing file, but no clue which one that would be so everything I have tried is basic troubleshooting listed below.
    -launching from the epic launcher
    -running as administrator

-Reinstalling epic games store

-system resets
    -clean installs of the games
    -updates to my video card driver
    -running in compatibility modes for older systems

Nothing seems to work. I am running amd components in case it is related to that

I have attached the images of the errors

Thanks for any other suggestions

Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games 97520fad-4102-488f-bfdb-3d6eb820ccdb?upload=true.png

:)

Gamerinasuit, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Muhad Win User
    Muhad, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Hemimax Win User
    Free Games

Metro 2033 Redux

Free on EPIC games

Hemimax, Apr 17, 2021
  4. A Guy Win User

Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games

A Guy, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games

1. Metro 2033 won't launch Epic Games - Similar Threads - Metro 2033 won't

2. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  3. Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Store won't launch due to Error 0xc000007b: Hello! I cannot get the Epic Games Store to launch, as I get an error 0xc000007b. I have tried:- Extracting the dll files from the DirectXRedist folder and moving them to both the System32 folder and Epic Game's Win32 folder- Adding " -OpenGL" to the launcher's properties...
  4. Epic games not launching properly and keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games not launching properly and keeps closing: On my windows11 installed hp Victus the epic games launcher opens for a split second to a blank application screen and then closes the launcher and I am unable to use the app, is there anything I can do to run it properly?...
  5. Unable to launch WWZ on Epic games pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch WWZ on Epic games pc: I used to play WWZ on epic games PC. Recently tried to get back to it, but the game has been refusing to launch. It says: the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found . I’ve already done several windows troubleshooting steps reinstalled visual...
  6. Unable to launch WWZ on Epic games pc

Unable to launch WWZ on Epic games pc: I used to play WWZ on epic games PC. Recently tried to get back to it, but the game has been refusing to launch. It says: the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found . I’ve already done several windows troubleshooting steps reinstalled visual...
  7. metro 2033 unsuccesfull run error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    metro 2033 unsuccesfull run error: i was faciing this issue in windows 11 i try to play metro 2033 game downloaded by epic gamesthe game is not runing proper;y suddenly game i crashed.when i run this game again showing me unsuccesful run error...
  8. metro 2033 unsuccesfull run error

metro 2033 unsuccesfull run error: i was faciing this issue in windows 11 i try to play metro 2033 game downloaded by epic gamesthe game is not runing proper;y suddenly game i crashed.when i run this game again showing me unsuccesful run error...
  9. cant launch epic game launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant launch epic game launcher: 0xc000007b . this code appear when want to start the launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-epic-game-launcher/472449de-baad-4531-a0a7-3de22c770564
  10. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6