Windows 10: Metro Bootloader

Discus and support Metro Bootloader in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by squid13, Oct 4, 2019.

1. squid13 Win User

Metro Bootloader

I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition all I get is the black and white version. I've tried EasyBCD and also used the line that you use in the command prompt and it's still black and white. Windows 10 is the default browser.

:)

squid13, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Sqrly Win User

Metro bootloader not working.

I have a dual boot system, 7x64 pro and 10x64 pro. Everything works fine if I use the Legacy bootloader. If I switch it to the metro bootloader, using EasyBCD, the system boots directly into W10 without ever showing a bootloader screen.

Metro Bootloader [​IMG]

Anyone have a clue how to fix this so the Metro bootloader functions properly?

Sqrly, Oct 4, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User

Are both systems on same or separate disks ?

CountMike, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Sqrly Win User

Metro Bootloader

Same physical disk.

Metro Bootloader [​IMG]

Sqrly, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Metro Bootloader

1. Metro Bootloader - Similar Threads - Metro Bootloader

2. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  3. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  4. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?: Why so much news from the UK news site? It might be relevant to them, but it isn’t to me in Canada. I couldn’t care less that someone’s artificial turf was stolen or someone’s bathroom hasn’t been finished etc. This isn’t what I call news....
  6. Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?

Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?: Why so much news from the UK news site? It might be relevant to them, but it isn’t to me in Canada. I couldn’t care less that someone’s artificial turf was stolen or someone’s bathroom hasn’t been finished etc. This isn’t what I call news....
  7. Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...: Iiiiooiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-cctv-hikvision-riyadh-metro-station-al/f4dfa13d-3515-4b58-b66f-a703c83cefe5
  8. Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...

Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...: Iiiiooiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-cctv-hikvision-riyadh-metro-station-al/f4dfa13d-3515-4b58-b66f-a703c83cefe5
  9. Multiple and unneeded boot devices on Metro Bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple and unneeded boot devices on Metro Bootloader: I didn't know which thread to post this topic in, thought this was the right one. Mods, if you think there is a more relevant thread to post this in, please make the necessary changes. Thank you. Onwards to my issue: I just recently decided to dual boot my UEFI-based...
  10. Metro bootloader not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro bootloader not working.: I have a dual boot system, 7x64 pro and 10x64 pro. Everything works fine if I use the Legacy bootloader. If I switch it to the metro bootloader, using EasyBCD, the system boots directly into W10 without ever showing a bootloader screen. [img] Anyone have a clue how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro bootloader