Windows 10: Metro Exodus error install

Discus and support Metro Exodus error install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TamezTech, Aug 27, 2019.

1. TamezTech Win User

Metro Exodus error install

Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this means I have a 60gb file sitting in the windows apps folder in my D: drive since for whatever reason Microsoft wont let you access windows apps files. Seems to be the installation got corrupted over night or something its hard to know, I cant get it with file assassin and the xbox beta app lets me download the game again but im running out of storage. Any help?

:)

TamezTech, Aug 27, 2019

2. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?

Imapenguin1980, Aug 27, 2019
  3. freenin6 Win User
    i cant downloaded Metro Exodus for Windows

i have buy box ultimate game pass, but i cant download Metro Exodus for Windows? it sad i have to buy pass on pc but I bought it

freenin6, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Samuel117 Win User

Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

Hi!

I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues.

First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss. Which brings the next issue, if I leave dlss on, the
    next time I start the game it automatically turns off and thus the resolution is screwy.

If I have 'No Scaling' selected in NVCP, then when the game loads it has huge black boarders around it, confirming it starts in a lower resolution.

Now, I wanted to attempt starting the game with admin priv or compatibility mode, but most files are locked saying I don't have privileges to access the file. I changed ownership to my account of the entire windowsapp folder in security, which allowed me
    to open them and browse, however, Metro's exe file I can not open as I don't have permission.

Is this a pirating security feature? Or is there an error?

I have tried reinstalling on a different SDD, to which it does the exact same thing.

Kind Regards,

Sam

Samuel117, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Metro Exodus error install - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus error

2. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder....
  3. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

How to uninstall metro exodus completely?: Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?...
  4. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  5. INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ: My pc: 9900K 5G OC manually overclocked to 5ghz LLC level 6,all power limit maxed,sync all cores 50,core voltage was 1.315v. But now actually i bumped to 1.320v to see what happens. 2x16GB DDR4 3000MHZ GSKILL Asus Prime Z390-A Corsair 850RmX Pc is rock stable i think....
  6. Metro style UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro style UI: New metro style UI is a big mistake and true piece of sh**t. Please kill it with fire. Pls send this message to Satya Nadella and Bill Gates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/metro-style-ui/323057de-38a5-487a-8ec6-d9435696b1ff
  7. Metro games crash immediately with DCOM timeout error - with AzureAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro games crash immediately with DCOM timeout error - with AzureAD: hi, i've read dozens of threads here and elsewhere where windows 10 users have lost their start menu, lost their store app, lost the ability to open all store apps, or lost cortana. these all seem to stem from the 1511 update. i am familiar with all the troubleshooting steps...
  8. Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus: Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777
  9. Metro Apps Problem

Metro Apps Problem: I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052
  10. Metro bootloader not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Metro bootloader not working.: I have a dual boot system, 7x64 pro and 10x64 pro. Everything works fine if I use the Legacy bootloader. If I switch it to the metro bootloader, using EasyBCD, the system boots directly into W10 without ever showing a bootloader screen. [img] Anyone have a clue how to...