Windows 10: Metro Exodus

Discus and support Metro Exodus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by worf105, Jun 13, 2017.

1. worf105 Win User

Metro Exodus

Looks good

[youtube]fbbqlvuovQ0[/youtube]

:)

worf105, Jun 13, 2017
  2. FredC97 Win User

error on simple installation

to whom it may concern;

I have an RCA 2017 Cambio 10" touch screen with current Microsoft Edge. I recently tried to download

an Exodus wallet from Exodus. After the download was complete, I would get an error with the

installation. It says check the log or contact the support.

Why am I getting an error, if this is the first application to be downloaded on this touch pad?

This touch pad is 2 weeks old? Please advise.

Thanks

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Favorites, history, and downloads / Windows 10]

FredC97, Jun 13, 2017
  3. JRV529088 Win User
    roboform for wp7

Well, that would be nice, Rick, but it's not as simple as that, unfortunately.

There are TWO browsers in Windows 8. The traditional, desktop IE10 and the new, Metro IE10. Metro IE does not support plug-ins.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2011/09/14/metro-style-browsing-and-plug-in-free-html5.aspx

Metro IE is shared with WP (and Win RT), which also does not support plug-ins.

And Roboform is an IE plug-in.

Therefore, neither Windows Metro nor Windows Phone Metro will support what customers have come to know as "Roboform".

It would be possble for Siber to sync the password database to a Windows Metro app, where you can perhaps use the clipboard to paste credentials into a web form. That will, of course, require writing a Win 8/WP8 Metro app.

But there's STILL a difference between Windows Metro and WP Metro. In the case of Windows Metro, the database is already available on the computer; it will not have to sync through the cloud. But for WP, they will have to write a sync client for WP.

Whether Siber Systems believes their customers will value a Metro Windows app that can only copy/paste into a web form will determine whether they invest the time in creating one.

Obviously, only Siber can answer that, and I'll bet they have no answer for it today. My speculation: There's perhaps a 50% chance they'll write a Metro app at all. But there's little or no chance they'll write a sync client until Win RT or WP reaches 10%
    market share in their respective markets.

JRV529088, Jun 13, 2017
Thema:

Metro Exodus

1. Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus

2. Fix FATAL Metro Exodus crash on startup

in Windows 10 News
    Fix FATAL Metro Exodus crash on startup: [ATTACH]A lot of Metro Exodus gamers are seeing FATAL Metro Exodus along with the “A crash has been detected by BugTrap” error message. The game will crash the moment the error code appears. In this article, we are going to see how you can resolve the issue with some simple...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus: Hi, I need technical assistance. When I play the game Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition on windows 10 I regularly get the blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION. here is my dump fileMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  4. My Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Metro Exodus: Hey guys so last year i bought Metro Exodus on the Microsoft Store with gift cards on PC and i played it about halfway on PC and today i wanted to reinstall it but it says my version is not supported on PC? How is that possible i bought it and played it on PC i really dont...
  5. Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...: I have just run into this problem today and do not know what to do. I have never had this problem before either. I have downloaded metro exodus from Xbox live subscription and ran into this problem.[ATTACH]...
  6. Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.: Hello everyone. I bought metro Exodus latest DLC ''Sam's Story'' yesterday. Transaction completed, can install it, but I always get error message ''Try again later, something happened on our end''. This never happened before with the Metro Exodus or other DLC ''Two...
  7. Metro Exodus - exit to main menu - CTD and system reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Metro Exodus - exit to main menu - CTD and system reboot: Monitor:AORUS AD27QD Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15 Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce ( stock no oc,temps max 63C on load ) Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W mb: Asus Prime Z390-A SSD: Crucial 1TB HDD: WB BLUE...
  8. metro exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    metro exodus: I've been playing the game for awhile. Made it to Caspian. Fun game. Problem is now it will not load. Goes through the intro, but it cuts out a second into the train sound and never makes it to the select screen. The screen goes black and crashes the computer. This is...
  9. Metro Exodus game pass PC not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus game pass PC not working: Hello, After downloading and installing the game with many problems today I wanted to play.I start the game and nothing happens. It is only visible in the task manager.I have updated the system to the latest version without any changes.I have no more strength. It is a...
  10. Cant download Metro exodus from Windows store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download Metro exodus from Windows store.: So this problem seems to be only with Metro and no other games. I updated my Windows to the latest versjon restartet Windows multiple times. But cant seen to be getting any better. Any help would be Nice. submitted by /u/Esmat1 [link] [comments]...