Windows 10: Metro Exodus

Discus and support Metro Exodus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by worf105, Jun 13, 2017.

1. worf105 Win User

Metro Exodus

Looks good

[youtube]fbbqlvuovQ0[/youtube]

:)

worf105, Jun 13, 2017
  2. FredC97 Win User

error on simple installation

to whom it may concern;

I have an RCA 2017 Cambio 10" touch screen with current Microsoft Edge. I recently tried to download

an Exodus wallet from Exodus. After the download was complete, I would get an error with the

installation. It says check the log or contact the support.

Why am I getting an error, if this is the first application to be downloaded on this touch pad?

This touch pad is 2 weeks old? Please advise.

Thanks

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Favorites, history, and downloads / Windows 10]

FredC97, Jun 13, 2017
  3. JRV529088 Win User
    roboform for wp7

Well, that would be nice, Rick, but it's not as simple as that, unfortunately.

There are TWO browsers in Windows 8. The traditional, desktop IE10 and the new, Metro IE10. Metro IE does not support plug-ins.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2011/09/14/metro-style-browsing-and-plug-in-free-html5.aspx

Metro IE is shared with WP (and Win RT), which also does not support plug-ins.

And Roboform is an IE plug-in.

Therefore, neither Windows Metro nor Windows Phone Metro will support what customers have come to know as "Roboform".

It would be possble for Siber to sync the password database to a Windows Metro app, where you can perhaps use the clipboard to paste credentials into a web form. That will, of course, require writing a Win 8/WP8 Metro app.

But there's STILL a difference between Windows Metro and WP Metro. In the case of Windows Metro, the database is already available on the computer; it will not have to sync through the cloud. But for WP, they will have to write a sync client for WP.

Whether Siber Systems believes their customers will value a Metro Windows app that can only copy/paste into a web form will determine whether they invest the time in creating one.

Obviously, only Siber can answer that, and I'll bet they have no answer for it today. My speculation: There's perhaps a 50% chance they'll write a Metro app at all. But there's little or no chance they'll write a sync client until Win RT or WP reaches 10%
    market share in their respective markets.

JRV529088, Jun 13, 2017
Thema:

Metro Exodus

1. Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - Metro Exodus

2. Metro Bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Metro Bootloader: I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition...
  3. Save cloud bug in metro exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save cloud bug in metro exodus: Hey, I have question about problems with game Metro Exodus from ms store. Im having bug that not let me play the game (sometimes it pop up and sometimes I try half day and never pass to the menu of the game). First of all I need be lucky to wait for a message that let me open...
  4. Metro(start)screen formatted wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Metro(start)screen formatted wrong: My metro ,start screen TILES, are way down from the top and I've never seen this before, how do fix it ? Pls see attached photo of problem:*(Windows default virus protections has found no sign of infection) [IMG]...
  5. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?: They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mega-metro-academy-a-legitimate-company-with/9b6d39f7-7fa4-401d-8b1b-a23ffb85e31b"
  6. Metro Exodus error install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Metro Exodus error install: Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this means I have a 60gb file sitting in the windows apps folder in my D: drive since for whatever reason Microsoft wont let you...
  7. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder....
  8. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall metro exodus completely?: Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?...
  9. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  10. INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INTERNAL PARITY WHEA LOGGER 19 - METRO EXODUS - 9900K 5GHZ: My pc: 9900K 5G OC manually overclocked to 5ghz LLC level 6,all power limit maxed,sync all cores 50,core voltage was 1.315v. But now actually i bumped to 1.320v to see what happens. 2x16GB DDR4 3000MHZ GSKILL Asus Prime Z390-A Corsair 850RmX Pc is rock stable i think....