Windows 10: metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

Discus and support metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty. Its doing it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leebojammin, Feb 8, 2019.

1. metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty.

Its doing it for firefox and chrome, both, and they are the only ones showing this behavior.

Here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVOuPY0RaB5hekJ3V9T--zF7URJIA ( btw this is NOT a link, although I copied from onedrive and pasted here from clipboard as instructed!!!

whats up ?

Also ,yes, I can remove them, and add to metro again, but over a short time of hrs, they disappear again.

Bug ?

Thx anyone metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it) ;)

:)

leebojammin, Feb 8, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User

did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?

I think the Metro apps are here to stay as well. I use a few but as time goes on I hope to make use of some more.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?

I think the Metro apps are here to stay as well. I use a few but as time goes on I hope to make use of some more.
    Jeff like you ,I rarely use metro apps ,a few from time to time ,like ,weather ,a music app ,maps ,but I rarely use anything but Internet Explorer and VLC ,as read online and listen to my music collection

caperjack, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

1. metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it) - Similar Threads - metro screen whatever

2. Can I call or whatever tomorrow???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call or whatever tomorrow???: I think I was hacked. Does this # seem familiar? 844-919-1039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-call-or-whatever-tomorrow/8c3bd124-65d4-4e21-b2f4-bb35c3340fac
  3. Can I call or whatever tomorrow???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I call or whatever tomorrow???: I think I was hacked. Does this # seem familiar? 844-919-1039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-call-or-whatever-tomorrow/8c3bd124-65d4-4e21-b2f4-bb35c3340fac
  4. OneDrive doing whatever it wants

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive doing whatever it wants: this is the second time onedrive has done this and its messing up my files and computer and i dont know why. every single path and file and somehow move it to the onedrive desktop but yet its still all on my actual desektop and it looks like nothings changed except for all...
  5. OneDrive doing whatever it wants

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive doing whatever it wants: this is the second time onedrive has done this and its messing up my files and computer and i dont know why. every single path and file and somehow move it to the onedrive desktop but yet its still all on my actual desektop and it looks like nothings changed except for all...
  6. OneDrive doing whatever it wants

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Age 13 and able to do whatever they want?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Age 13 and able to do whatever they want?: Just got a mail from Microsoft saying that when my child turns 13, they can turn off my monitoring. As I'm legally responsible for this child, why do Microsoft think that 13 is OK? Very concerned too that location tracking can be disabled. At the moment, any devices...
  8. Need help removing Mcafee or whatever it's called

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing Mcafee or whatever it's called: As the title suggests, i just need a way to remove the darn software off my computer. Whenever I open my computer, connect to the internet or just randomly, it'll start updating itself saying "it'll take roughly 20 minutes". Thing is that it doesn't download for shit! I idle...
  9. metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it)

in Windows 10 Customization
    metro screen ( or whatever we want to call it): I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty. Its doing it for firefox and chrome, both, and they are the only ones showing this behavior. Here:...
  10. One Click to Metro Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Click to Metro Screen: Question: Can the Windows Key be configured to open the Metro Screen? I see in startup how to change pc to startup to metro instead of desktop mode. That's not what I want. I want to know if there is a one-click option to jump right to the FULL screen of Metro Apps. My...