Windows 10: Metro style UI

Discus and support Metro style UI in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New metro style UI is a big mistake and true piece of sh**t. Please kill it with fire. Pls send this message to Satya Nadella and Bill Gates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kun kurono, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Metro style UI

New metro style UI is a big mistake and true piece of sh**t. Please kill it with fire.

Pls send this message to Satya Nadella and Bill Gates

:)

kun kurono, Jul 18, 2018

2. Enable Metro UI WITHOUT using Tablet Mode?

I dislike Tablet mode greatly, but I really like the Metro UI. Is there a way to use the Metro UI without all the tablet nonsense, or has Microsoft pretty much ruined it?

BrianVer89, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Fix for Bing - metro style view?

While on home screen on wp7:

I press the search button, IE browser opens and goes online, to WEB Dynamic homepage.

It used to open the BING static offline page and return the results, in metro style.

Now everything looks strange, online and IE style.

(Cleared IE settings , cashe, mobile/desktop version.)

How can I fix this?

kraft_mkd2, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Metro style UI

Windows 8 Metro/Modern UI

I upgraded as well and personally, im not a huge fan of the metro ui but I can stand it. This is my third go around with the 8 metro ui, first time absolutely hated it, second time still hated it, and 4rd time, still don't like it all that much lol.

freaksavior, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Metro style UI

1. Metro style UI - Similar Threads - Metro style

2. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  3. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  4. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?: Why so much news from the UK news site? It might be relevant to them, but it isn’t to me in Canada. I couldn’t care less that someone’s artificial turf was stolen or someone’s bathroom hasn’t been finished etc. This isn’t what I call news....
  6. Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?

Why is there so much news from “Metro” in the Uk on the Canadian MSN?: Why so much news from the UK news site? It might be relevant to them, but it isn’t to me in Canada. I couldn’t care less that someone’s artificial turf was stolen or someone’s bathroom hasn’t been finished etc. This isn’t what I call news....
  7. Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...: Iiiiooiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-cctv-hikvision-riyadh-metro-station-al/f4dfa13d-3515-4b58-b66f-a703c83cefe5
  8. Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...

Install CCTV Hikvision *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Riyadh Metro Station Al...: Iiiiooiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-cctv-hikvision-riyadh-metro-station-al/f4dfa13d-3515-4b58-b66f-a703c83cefe5
  9. Can't open and Metro style Windows app

Can't open and Metro style Windows app: I seem to have had a major Windows 10 Pro X64 failure. After a couple days of investigation, I'm stumped. -Right now, I can't open and Metro style Windows apps including Settings. -I also can't open "services.msc" (I get a window that says Microsoft Services...
  10. Use Modern or Metro Style Print Dialog in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Modern or Metro Style Print Dialog in Windows 10: How to: Use Modern or Metro Style Print Dialog in Windows 10 [img] Information When you Print from Windows Store apps in Windows 10, a modern Print dialog box will open by default. The Print dialog box lets the user select options for a particular print job. For...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro style ui

2. Metro-style ui

3. windows 10 Metro-style UI