Windows 10: MetroIE 11

Discus and support MetroIE 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to resurrect MetroIE? Right now MS Edge is a mess where it consumes far more CPU, battery and RAM on my RAM limited tablet. I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by theveterans, Jul 31, 2015.

1. MetroIE 11

Is it possible to resurrect MetroIE? Right now MS Edge is a mess where it consumes far more CPU, battery and RAM on my RAM limited tablet. I'm currently using desktop IE and everything is great there except the page does not scroll up when using the popup keyboard, therefore blocking the message box at the bottom so you don't see what you type! Hope someone can accomplish this.

:)

theveterans, Jul 31, 2015

2. How To Remove Updates You Don't Want:

KB3176936, and Kb3176937 are both updates that were downloaded on my computer today After which my computer has not run right sence. How Can I Remove these Updates? Can I Not Choose Which Updates I Install, and Which Updates I don't? How Do I Remove These
    Updates and restore my computers proformencs:? I have a second computer toat was updated at the same time but is running fine:? HOw do I git out of the "Windows Insider Program:" Some one Tell Me How:? Can You Post a Link To The Page That You Can Remove Yourself
    Forom The "Windows Insider Program"?? I did not ask To be Put In That Program And Would Like Out? Think You: Can You Help?

KiCoVaHu.11, Jul 31, 2015
  3. sanjay 11 Win User
    windows 10

I upgrades to windows 10 from windows 7 home premium,my computer became unresponsive after the anniversary update,

and I done a recovery using the Samsung software on my laptop,

now my laptop has gone back to windows 7,and I don't know how to get back to windows 10,and I cant find any licenses as I upgraded from windows 7 last year,could someone help please

sanjay 11, Jul 31, 2015
  4. nt62 Win User

MetroIE 11

In Tablet Mode? I just scrolled PG UP and PG DN using on-screen keyboard.
    It worked ok on this non-touch device.

About the closest to MetroIE in 10 would be Tablet Mode IE.
    I LOVE the Metro IE. ... use it all the time when not in 10.

MetroIE 11 [​IMG]

5. You're using the "classic" on screen keyboard not the new keyboard from the touch which is what pops up in tablet mode. MetroIE and Edge will move the page up so nothing is blocked while desktop IE (due to desktop programs not being "touch aware") won't so On screen keyboard blocks it!

See screenshot below to know what I mean. FYI, on screen keyboard is popping down while taking the screenshot so you get the idea when it's fully poped up.

Edge:

MetroIE 11 [​IMG]

IE desktop:

MetroIE 11 [​IMG]

My only gripe is if MS Edge has Metro IE gestures and is efficient as MetroIE, My experience would be awesome! Windows 10 clearly ruined my exclusive tablet experience!

theveterans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MetroIE 11