Windows 10: MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change

Discus and support MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have CDialog in MFC and i want to change default close/maximize button icon. is it possible to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rameshmahadevan, Nov 16, 2018.

1. MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change

I have CDialog in MFC and i want to change default close/maximize button icon. is it possible to do.

:)

rameshmahadevan, Nov 16, 2018

2. How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Nov 16, 2018
  3. djp42 Win User
    Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Nov 16, 2018
  4. MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change

icons and close, minimize and maximise button are so small

Hi Nguyễn,

Changing the size of the title bars and icons can be accessed in Settings app. Kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display on the right pane.
    • Under Scale and layout, look for Change the size of text, apps, and other items.
    • Select your desired size by clicking the drop down box.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change

1. MFC CDialog Title bar Close button icon change - Similar Threads - MFC CDialog Title

2. How can I change the control buttons in the window's title bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the control buttons in the window's title bar?: Please tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-control-buttons-in-the/6807010f-1a7b-4d8b-9052-bdaf7cd97305
  3. How can I change the control buttons in the window's title bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the control buttons in the window's title bar?: Please tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-control-buttons-in-the/6807010f-1a7b-4d8b-9052-bdaf7cd97305
  4. Switch monitor button on title bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch monitor button on title bar missing: A few weeks ago, the often used button on the title bar to switch a window to a different monitor disappeared. I know the keyboard shortcut, but I'm wondering where the button went, and can't seem to find anything on how to get it back. Are there title bar settings somewhere...
  5. Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch

Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch: With certain accent colours (typically ones that are picked automatically based on the desktop background), I get the following problem in title bars: [img] Seems to only affect windows which have those buttons in the top-left corner. On programs without this, such as...
  6. Title bar buttons as on MacOS

Title bar buttons as on MacOS: Hello Microsoft Community! I have a small question - is it even possible (through system properties or registry) to revert (mirror) title bar default appearance? I've tried LeftSider before, but it'd returned me title bar buttons on the left side with bug - title of app...
  7. Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Title bar comes with the Minimize, Maximize and Close button as well. However, at times a glitch may occur, preventing the Title bar, Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons from appearing in Explorer, some built-in tool or an installed program. [...] This...
  8. Title Bar wont change

Title Bar wont change: Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions? 27898
  9. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  10. What is this icon on my title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this icon on my title bar?: This icon (identified by the red arrow below) appears on the title bar of my windows and it covers the minimize icon. It seems to provide some additional functionality, but I find it annoying. Any idea where this come from? If I knew what software it was, I expect I will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changing close button MFC