Windows 10: MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how...

Discus and support MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a recurring problem since upgrading to WIN 10x64. I can find no place in the printer config page to change this. I also cannot access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSalasovic, Feb 13, 2020.

1. MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how...

This is a recurring problem since upgrading to WIN 10x64.

I can find no place in the printer config page to change this.

I also cannot access the printer through my cable gateway although the gateway to printer connection is fine.

I'm tempted to buy another printer but feel the problem will remain.

Thank you,

:)

MSalasovic, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Feb 13, 2020
  3. simrick Win User

Turn it off and turn it back on?

simrick, Feb 13, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how...

Oh my!

simrick, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how...

1. MFC-J825DW Printer on WIN 10x64 is always showing offline, it is the default printer, how... - Similar Threads - MFC J825DW Printer

2. printer shows offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer shows offline: My HP M29 printer shows status as "offline" or "not connected". It is the default printer on my laptop and is connected wirelessly to the network. When I try to print, I can see that there is a document in the queue, but it will not print automatically. If I run the...
  3. printer shows offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer shows offline: I cannot get my PC to communicate with my printer, printer shows its offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-shows-offline/4150f42d-8fe3-41c4-96b8-35effa68415e
  4. printer shows offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer shows offline: I cannot get my PC to communicate with my printer, printer shows its offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-shows-offline/4150f42d-8fe3-41c4-96b8-35effa68415e
  5. The printer is always offline by default.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The printer is always offline by default.: I have to follow these steps every single fucking time I want to print something. Not only is annoying to do it myself but I have to explain it to my parents when they want to use the printer....
  6. Offline default for printer

Offline default for printer: I have Windows 10. I cannot turn off the "Offline" as default for the printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-default-for-printer/9080baca-5a07-4a66-a766-5a4e70e4c519
  7. printer shows "offline"

printer shows "offline": when we want to print, we hit PRINT but a note comes up as "Printer OFFLINE". We then hit TROUBLESHOOTER and it will print whatever we had set up to print. However, the next time we want to print we have to go through the TROUBLESHOOTER to print anything. This happened...
  8. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline: my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened a lot with windows 10, but may have started before that. I can fix it by removing and reloaoding but that is a pain in the...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...
  10. Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone

Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone: I have a Brother MFC-J825DW Printer that was working fine as a network printer; however, when Windows updated to Build 10061, the printer no longer worked. I went to Brother and downloaded the full driver package and tried to install the printer to my network. There were...