Windows 10: MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC

Discus and support MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To whom it maybe concern, my brother printer MFC-L 2730DW cannot save the documents i scanned to my PC. i am using iprint&iscan, and i followed all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jillyVR, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jillyVR Win User

MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC

To whom it maybe concern,

my brother printer MFC-L 2730DW cannot save the documents i scanned to my PC. i am using iprint&iscan, and i followed all the instructions, it was working perfectly until today.

everytime i click"save to PC" button, and the whole app will shut down, but other functions are working fine. i checked online and got the answer to setup before i scan, so i select my printer- scan options-file, then it should be a window pops out, but mine the whole thing close off automaticlly. dont know what is the problem.

help me please.... i need my scan fuctional well...

Jilly

:)

jillyVR, Jan 13, 2021

2. Problem with Scanning from MFC Scanner to Surface Laptop

Scan App on Laptop controls the Brother MFC scanner but always get an error immediately prior to the scanned document saving to the Laptop. Using Scan App on iPhone works well. MFC Scanner error message suggests it might be a Firewall issue? How do I check
    Firewall issue preventing scanning process on Laptop? Using Google Chrome on Windows 10 64 bit Surface Laptop.

Moved from: Surface / Surface Laptop / Safety and security

JackFlanker, Jan 13, 2021
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 13, 2021
  4. MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC

1. MFC-L2730DW can scan but cannot save on PC - Similar Threads - MFC L2730DW scan

2. Saving scans

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving scans: i have windows 10; microsoft office; Epson scanner-printer... when i currently scan and save, the document gets saved using Adobe Acrobat=free software. when i try to email or do various things to the document, it says i need to sign up for a monthly pay service/software....
  3. Why cannot I scan and save to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why cannot I scan and save to PDF: Hi the scanner only seems to allow certain file types for saving. All associated with photos and not documents. The favoured document saving file is PDF. Is there a way I can scan and save in PDF using Adobe reader DC?...
  4. Cannot scan the pc using cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot scan the pc using cmd: I am trying to scan my pc pn various way but none of them are working, there is always a problem appear . I typed the command chkdsk then sfc /scannow and many others and all of them are showing some problems and I couldn't fix it . So help me from the start...
  5. SAVING SCANNED DOCUMENTS

SAVING SCANNED DOCUMENTS: I HAVE RECENTLY SCANNED A DOCUMENT AND SAVED IT. IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE IN MY DOCUMENTS FILE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-scanned-documents/d684a970-0399-4422-ab9a-885e91ad5d9f"
  6. NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500

NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500: I have an antique Brother MFC 8500 running after not using it for many years. The drivers are native to W1O so that is okay. My problem is not getting it to scan a multiple page batch. I finally caught on that in the front end when they say "single scan" they mean one run...
  7. NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500

in Windows 10 Support
    NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500: I have an antique Brother MFC 8500 running after not using it for many years. The drivers are native to W1O so that is okay. My problem is not getting it to scan a multiple page batch. I finally caught on that in the front end when they say "single scan" they mean one run...
  8. scan saving

scan saving: I have been unable to save scans today. Is this related to recent update? And, how do I overcome this issue? Printer/scanner was working fine a couple of days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-saving/fab0df07-9418-42f3-a8e7-7936b12ff55f
  9. scanning save to file

scanning save to file: Printer scans but error message says cant find fil e location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-save-to-file/9ee1ad8c-2c90-4bd3-96ce-def87fdc060d"
  10. Problem with Scanning from MFC Scanner to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Scanning from MFC Scanner to Surface Laptop: Scan App on Laptop controls the Brother MFC scanner but always get an error immediately prior to the scanned document saving to the Laptop. Using Scan App on iPhone works well. MFC Scanner error message suggests it might be a Firewall issue? How do I check Firewall issue...