Windows 10: mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

Discus and support mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When starting up my laptop, I receive a 'System Error' message and I wont go away. It says 'Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem',... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulaJanePJ, Jul 24, 2019.

1. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

Hello,

When starting up my laptop, I receive a 'System Error' message and I wont go away. It says 'Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem', but I am unsure how to do this.

Please can you help? mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10 :)

Thank you.

:)

PaulaJanePJ, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  4. praagna1 Win User

mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

1. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - mfc100 ddl was

2. Kernel ddl erreur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel ddl erreur: Bonjour, Je souhaite installer cubase sur un ordinateur fonctionnant avec windows 11 mais rien ne fonctionne. Je n'arrive pas à saisir toutes les aides de dépannage fournies en anglais et de plus une semble indiquer de copier ce fichier depuis un ordinateur possédant une...
  3. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  4. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  5. run ddl

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  6. run ddl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  7. run ddl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MFC100.dll error

MFC100.dll error: Hello community, i have recently installed an app callled altacast. when i launch it i get an error that looks like this[ATTACH] i found this website that i could get the MFC100.dll file off of...
  9. DDL Problem

DDL Problem: my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not be found"??? what do I do?...
  10. Libguide40.ddl was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Libguide40.ddl was not found: Hi everyone, I'm just a common computer user, don't know much about computer system. I met a system error when I open a software called visualFEA. My computer system is 64-bit operating system , x64-based processor. I have tried to download both 64 and 32 bits package,...