Windows 10: MFC100.dll error

Discus and support MFC100.dll error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello community, i have recently installed an app callled altacast. when i launch it i get an error that looks like this[ATTACH] i found this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Harry Simmonds, Apr 10, 2020.

1. MFC100.dll error

Hello community,

i have recently installed an app callled altacast. when i launch it i get an error that looks like this MFC100.dll error 57302aba-fd9c-4374-bb00-c60859f9bc06?upload=true.png

i found this website that i could get the MFC100.dll file off of

https://www.dll-files.com/download/...0.dll.html?c=eURaSkRrK0pRdTFxU2oyS3A3OGhWUT09

it was a zipped file so i unpackaged it and here what was in it, MFC100.dll error 458f8042-440e-4c59-a93d-e3200099fd66?upload=true.png

i went back to the website and saw this

MFC100.dll error c0179697-c510-4d52-acf0-d83db9dbea46?upload=true.png

I'm using windows ten i then navigated through C:\windows\system32 and then i pasted the dll file into it.

i then re-opened altacast and it still had the same error message.

please help,

:)

Harry Simmonds, Apr 10, 2020

2. MSVCP100.dll or mfc100.dll is missing error

Hi there,

I have a new computer running Windows 10 and am trying to run a program called SuperTABLES. When I try to run it, it says 'The program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'

I tried re-installing, and I received an error saying the same thing except (I think) it said it was MSCVP100.dll that was missing (I can' remember exactly if it said this but I think it did).

When I have tried to run the program again it says the same error as the first time I tried to run it (mfc100.dll)

So far I have not experienced this problem with any other app/program.

How do I resolve this?

Thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC

DylanJohnstone, Apr 10, 2020
  3. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

Hi PaulaJanePJ,

Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm Craig, an Independent Advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

You can read this:

Mfc100.dll errors are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the mfc100 DLL file.

In some cases, mfc100.dll errors could indicate a registry problem, a virus or malware issue, or even a hardware failure.

There are several different ways that mfc100.dll errors can show up on your computer. Here are some of the more common ways that you might see one of them:

Mfc100.dll Not Found

This application failed to start because mfc100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Cannot find [PATH]\mfc100.dll

This program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing from your computer.

The file mfc100.dll is missing.

Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mfc100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.

Mfc100.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.

The mfc100.dll error message could apply to any program or system that might utilize the file on any of Microsoft's operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.

Source:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-mfc100-dll-...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Craig S.

Standard Disclaimer

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CraigStill93, Apr 10, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

MFC100.dll error

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

MFC100.dll error

1. MFC100.dll error - Similar Threads - MFC100 dll error

2. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  3. where do i download a missing file mfc100.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i download a missing file mfc100.dll: where do i get this missing file mfc100.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-a-missing-file-mfc100dll/1d7de9ca-7541-4d4d-b1fd-aa255b78b22d
  4. where do i download a missing file mfc100.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i download a missing file mfc100.dll: where do i get this missing file mfc100.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-a-missing-file-mfc100dll/1d7de9ca-7541-4d4d-b1fd-aa255b78b22d
  5. where do i download a missing file mfc100.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Missing file mfc100.dll, running windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file mfc100.dll, running windows 11: I am trying to install a STI software package, but get an error popup indicating I am missing this file, mfc100.dllHow do I get the right version of this file ?...
  7. Missing file mfc100.dll, running windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing file mfc100.dll, running windows 11: I am trying to install a STI software package, but get an error popup indicating I am missing this file, mfc100.dllHow do I get the right version of this file ?...
  8. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  9. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  10. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10: Hello, When starting up my laptop, I receive a 'System Error' message and I wont go away. It says 'Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem', but I am unsure how to do this. Please can you help? :) Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot