Windows 10: mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020

Discus and support mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting a missing mfc 140u.dll message when I try to install Nitro pro enterprise 2020 on my laptop. I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 2016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasonopolis1, Dec 12, 2020.

1. mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020

Hi, I keep getting a missing mfc 140u.dll message when I try to install Nitro pro enterprise 2020 on my laptop. I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB operating system on a x64 laptop. Any solutions welcome please. Thank You

:)

jasonopolis1, Dec 12, 2020
  2. EekdeV Win User

Corel Paint Shop Pro X7

Thanks, I already did most of your suggestions but nothing helped.

I just restored to a earlier version of 10130,

Nitro pdf works now but paintshop pro I got the message missing vcomp110.dll.

Installing microsoft visual C 2015RC does not help.

vcomp110.dll is not missing

EekdeV, Dec 12, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020 [​IMG]

4. mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020

getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020 [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020

1. mfc140u.dll missing message when I try to install Nitro Pro Enterprise 2020 - Similar Threads - mfc140u dll missing

2. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  3. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  4. missing dll files when trying to run games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing dll files when trying to run games: missing dll files when trying to run gamesi recently installed windows 10 on a fresh computer but when i tried to run any of the games i downloaded i got errors even i reinstall directx runtime and c++1. steam_api.dll missing2. fmodex.dll missing3. fmod_event.dll missing4....
  5. Error mfc140u

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error mfc140u: En la ultima actualización me aparece el error mfc140u y el programa de Corel Draw no se ejecuta, no se si necesite alguna instalación especial.Hace 3 años tenía instalado el Windows 8.1 y actualice la PC a Windows 10 con la instalación gratuita, pero me ha dado problemas con...
  6. MSVCP140.dll is missing error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing error message: I am running a windows 10 version 10.0.18362 on a 64-bit Lenovo yoga 2. I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization VI through the epic games launcher, and when I tried to launch it, I was greeted with the error message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  7. Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error missing .dll files when trying to run Smite: I've recently downloaded a game (Smite) from both Steam and from the developer directly. Both times I'm met with messages telling me I'm missing: XINPUT1_3.dll , D3DCOMPILIER_43.dll , d3dx9_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll . I've made sure that I'm running DirectX 12 on Windows 10...
  8. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...
  9. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...
  10. missing dll files when trying to run games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing dll files when trying to run games: i recently installed windows 10 on a fresh computer but when i tried to run any of the games i downloaded i got three errors 1. d3dx9_43.dll missing 2. MSVCP100.dll missing 3. MSVCR100.dll missing someone please help me !...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error nitro pro dll missing