Windows 10: MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

Discus and support MFS 2020 DISC LOADING. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Discs 1&2 go in ok ,disc 3, says default error redundantcy drive "d"says check for storage. computer "c" registers 830gb available what gives?. Now i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ALMOST FLYING, Feb 20, 2021.

1. MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

Discs 1&2 go in ok ,disc 3, says default error redundantcy drive "d"says check for storage. computer "c" registers 830gb available what gives?. Now i'm new to all this so, if possible simple terms to explain would be helpful, thankyou all inadvance.

:)

ALMOST FLYING, Feb 20, 2021

2. MFS 2020 Stuck on "Checking for updates"

Hello,

I was able to download MFS 2020 and play with it 2 or 3 times with no problems. But now, I get 2 errors when I start the game:

1: We can't sync your data with the cloud right now

2: If I ignore above message and continue, the game gets stuck with "Checking for updates" and never starts.

I tried all the suggestions I have seen on the web incl. starting as administrator, latest Nvidia drivers, latest windows updates, disable firewall with no change.

I also uninstalled the game 3 times and re-installed it, and again, same problem.

I moved the game to a different drive and same problem.

When I uninstall the game, the free disk space on the drive remains the same. When I move the game to a different drive, the free disk space on both drives remains he same and the re-install is much, much quicker than the original first install. This can
    only mean than uninstalling the game does not remove the original files, nor does it free disk space used by flight simulator.

This is really frustrating. I should be able to do a complete uninstall that deletes ALL the MFS 2020 installation files.

Any other suggestions from anyone?

Thanks,

Maurice

MauriceBendayan, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

I pre-ordered my 2020 and today started it but will not load? keep getting message press any key to start but nothing happens, also I'm getting the same message as the other guys MFS Deluxe upgrade does not work on this device and the same for MFS Premium
    Deluxe upgrade, It appears that MFS Premium Deluxe has a (launch) highlighted but still doesn't start?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Neil

NeilMarsh2, Feb 20, 2021
  4. MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

Loading FS2002 discs in Windows 7

There is no prompt to load or start program when put in player, if I choose autorun or setup from files nothing happens and no message appears.

Disc and computer in good shape, discs loaded on hardrive, just will not start from file list.

Thanks for help.

edwardwelch1, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

1. MFS 2020 DISC LOADING. - Similar Threads - MFS 2020 DISC

2. “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “Flight simulator 2020 standard redeemed code OK , MFS launcher install, NOT in Microsoft...: Purchased a DVD version of PC Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard edition 2020 with activation code. Loaded all 10 DVD disks. 93GB and 59119 files Redeemed activation Code. Started Download of software launcher which was unfortunately interrupted before all download...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 asking to insert a disc: This is a download and I have had it for quite a awhile. Now, all of a sudden it is asking me to insert a disc, which is absurd since it is a download. What gives?...
  4. MFS 2020 Mandatory Update

MFS 2020 Mandatory Update: I have downloaded latest FS2020 mandatory update but it will not install. At the install screen I hit Update and it brings up an adobo airport kord for download and then hangs up. Nothing else happens. Have re-installed FS2020 twice from MS store and have same problem. Can I...
  5. MFS 2020 Stuck On France Screenshot Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 Stuck On France Screenshot Forever: Since January now I have not been able to play MFS 2020 anymore. Every time I launch it, it gets stuck on a loading screen with the little circle at the bottom right just loading forever. Before it was stuck on the desert screenshot and now the France screenshot after the...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 insert disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 insert disc: I've download flight sim 2020 from the 10 discs for the deluxe version, however it's asking me to insert disk when starting the program, please advise, thanks in advance....
  7. FS 2020 will not Load

FS 2020 will not Load: Hi Microsoft I have again tried a reinstall as support suggested but it still would not complete a full installation. My Internet connection is high speed with the following download times:- 232.12 mbps Download Speed. 36.73 mbps Upload Speed. HP EliteDesk 800...
  8. Loading Flightsim 2020

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading Flightsim 2020: hello can anyone tell me how to get around the following problem. I have fs 2020 in dvd format and it will only let me load it onto my Cdrive and i dont have enough memory yet i have plenty on my Fdrive dying to play it but cannot load it thanks...
  9. MFS 2020 DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 DOWNLOAD: I downloaded the game MFS2020 Deluxe version from the store. After installation, when i try to launch game, it routes me to gaming services page which i have installed a dozen times. However even after installing, it still shows "install on my devices". After clicking this,...
  10. MFS 2020 Stuck on "Checking for updates"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 Stuck on "Checking for updates": Hello, I was able to download MFS 2020 and play with it 2 or 3 times with no problems. But now, I get 2 errors when I start the game: 1: We can't sync your data with the cloud right now 2: If I ignore above message and continue, the game gets stuck with "Checking for...