Windows 10: MFS freezing constantly on my pc which is Windows 10

Discus and support MFS freezing constantly on my pc which is Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MFS freezing constantly on my pc which is Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carltzy, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Carltzy Win User

MFS freezing constantly on my pc which is Windows 10

:)

Carltzy, Sep 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Constantly Freezes

Windows 10 on PC constantly freezes. I called support with no help. It freezes every 2-3 minutes. This is unacceptable and I don't know what to do. The Windows rep suggest that I could go back to Windows 8. I've had 10 for almost two months and I would
    like to keep it; I just want it to stop freezing my PC. I have tried the various suggestions given to no avail, this is a Windows 10 problem. PLEASE HELP

ShakeelaMuhammad, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. MFS freezing constantly on my pc which is Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MFS freezing constantly

2. PC Constantly Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Freezes: I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. I've seen other posts that describe a similar issue that may be caused by Windows 11. My PC will just freeze and be completely unresponsive. The monitors will stay on, but the mouse won't move and audio stops immediately. The...
  3. PC Constantly Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Constantly Freezes: I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out. I've seen other posts that describe a similar issue that may be caused by Windows 11. My PC will just freeze and be completely unresponsive. The monitors will stay on, but the mouse won't move and audio stops immediately. The...
  4. PC freezes constantly, no BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes constantly, no BSOD.: I've dealt with these issues for quite some time. Resetting Windows 11 did not work, along with reinstalling all drivers and software, updating Windows 11, removing VPNs and antivirus software, running SFC scans and chkdsk, updating the BIOS, etc. It happens quite randomly,...
  5. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  6. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  7. PC constantly crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC constantly crashing/freezing: I built this computer a few months ago, without any prior experience in building computers. I know I have made mistakes while building it, but I can't pinpoint what the problem is. I do not have the time to completely rebuild my computer. My computer has always been crashing...
  8. Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing

Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing: I've been at it for 2 full days now, tried everything in the book and on every forum i can find. CANNOT get the pc to run for more then 10 minutes at a time without a crash of some sort. The only event in the logs is a dcom 10005 1084 error something to do with COMsysapp. No...
  9. Constant Freezing of PC

Constant Freezing of PC: Hi, I experience Freezing from time to time and upon checking with "View Reliance History", it says it's a hardware error. Please see the log below and hope someone can help me understand the problem with a solution. Thank you Log Source Windows Summary Hardware...
  10. Windows 10 Constant Freezing

Windows 10 Constant Freezing: I have recently re-installed windows on my computer because it was constantly freezing up and causing major lag problems while gaming. I thought it was only an issue in game but it happens at any time whether I have programs running or not. The computer is not maxing out...