Windows 10: MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop

Discus and support MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have downloaded Microsoft flight simulator on my xbox, unfortunately; I couldn't enjoy it due to incompatibility of the flight yoke and rudder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Camel Jockey NHS, Aug 4, 2021.

1. MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop

I have downloaded Microsoft flight simulator on my xbox, unfortunately; I couldn't enjoy it due to incompatibility of the flight yoke and rudder systems, now I want to use my APPLE laptop instead. is it doable transferring the application or do I have to pay for another download. thx

:)

Camel Jockey NHS, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Aug 4, 2021
  3. my old laptop connects to my xbox one but my new laptop wont even see the laptop

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to connect to Xbox from your new laptop.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you trying to connect to Xbox (wired/ wireless)?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your device?

I suggest you to refer to the below articles, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Update your Xbox One Controller

And,

Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 4, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop

n-ster, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop

1. MFS ON XBOX want it on laptop - Similar Threads - MFS XBOX laptop

2. MFS crashes while using directx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS crashes while using directx12: MFS crashes while using directx12 I am using a Nvidia Gforce M150 graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mfs-crashes-while-using-directx12/f8047e13-8169-4524-ac38-7b8987d016e8
  3. MFS crashes while using directx12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MFS crashes while using directx12: MFS crashes while using directx12 I am using a Nvidia Gforce M150 graphic card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mfs-crashes-while-using-directx12/f8047e13-8169-4524-ac38-7b8987d016e8
  4. MFS 2020 Mandatory Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MFS 2020 Mandatory Update: I have downloaded latest FS2020 mandatory update but it will not install. At the install screen I hit Update and it brings up an adobo airport kord for download and then hangs up. Nothing else happens. Have re-installed FS2020 twice from MS store and have same problem. Can I...
  5. MFS 2020 Stuck On France Screenshot Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 Stuck On France Screenshot Forever: Since January now I have not been able to play MFS 2020 anymore. Every time I launch it, it gets stuck on a loading screen with the little circle at the bottom right just loading forever. Before it was stuck on the desert screenshot and now the France screenshot after the...
  6. MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.: Discs 1&2 go in ok ,disc 3, says default error redundantcy drive "d"says check for storage. computer "c" registers 830gb available what gives?. Now i'm new to all this so, if possible simple terms to explain would be helpful, thankyou all inadvance....
  7. Microsoft Family Safety MFS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety MFS: Hi, I have restricted access to about 10 websites in MFS but my son is still able to access any site he wants. Why is MFS not working? Other parts of MFS work, eg I can block chrome....
  8. MFS 2020 DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 DOWNLOAD: I downloaded the game MFS2020 Deluxe version from the store. After installation, when i try to launch game, it routes me to gaming services page which i have installed a dozen times. However even after installing, it still shows "install on my devices". After clicking this,...
  9. MFS 2020 Stuck on "Checking for updates"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS 2020 Stuck on "Checking for updates": Hello, I was able to download MFS 2020 and play with it 2 or 3 times with no problems. But now, I get 2 errors when I start the game: 1: We can't sync your data with the cloud right now 2: If I ignore above message and continue, the game gets stuck with "Checking for...
  10. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....