Windows 10: MFS2020

Discus and support MFS2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer- ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Motherboard 16GB DDR4 @3100Mhz 1070 OC 8GB Vram R5 2600 @3.8Ghz 870 Evo 1TB SSD Windows 10 Pro O.S Ver 2004 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xanderlotito, Aug 27, 2020.

1. MFS2020

Computer-

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Motherboard

16GB DDR4 @3100Mhz

1070 OC 8GB Vram

R5 2600 @3.8Ghz

870 Evo 1TB SSD

Windows 10 Pro O.S Ver 2004

I am not able to launch the game fully. I see in task manager that it is running but there is no application. Then it crashes without giving me an error code and I see Windows Problem Reporting in task manager. I used to have this issue when I couldn't install the game which I fixed by double resetting the Microsoft Store. Well, now no matter what I do I cannot get it to run. Is Steam having this many problems with the game? Because if it isn't and I can't solve the problem then that'd be helpful to know.

:)

xanderlotito, Aug 27, 2020
  2. danbrewer Win User

Minimum Requirements

I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?

danbrewer, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Damachone Win User
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps crashing

I had a very similar problem - I am using an AMD Ryzen 3900x on a X570 Steel Legend motherboard.

This motherboard has seemed stable for months - so initially I assumed the random crashes were just bugs in MFS2020.

I have overclocked the RAM and Infinity Fabric on this motherboard - and like I say, thought it was stable.

On a hunch, I returned all the RAM timings and speeds to stock - and I haven't seen any more of the random crashes to desktop.

I suspect MFS2020 absolutely hammers the RAM and is exposing marginal timings which I hadn't noticed in months of use to date.

Might not fix it for everyone, but it did for me.

Damachone, Aug 27, 2020
  4. MFS2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

My problem is solved.

I got the same problem after I installed MFS2020 Premium DeLuxe under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games (like FSX those days).

I own the version consisting of 10 DVDs.

Due to this problems, I de-installed the complete MFS2020 and thereafter installed it again, now in the
    default folder (Users/etc.) as proposed in the set-up window.

After this installation, the download of the additional software (planes and aitports) were downloaded without any problem.

Perhaps the download manager for the additional content is looking for, or checking only the default folders.

Anyhow consider it as possible solution.

FransMulder2, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

MFS2020

1. MFS2020 - Similar Threads - MFS2020

2. MFS2020 ucrtbase.dll error Exception code: 0xc0000409 when Online Functionality ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS2020 ucrtbase.dll error Exception code: 0xc0000409 when Online Functionality ON: The MFS2020 works fine when Online Functionality is OFFWhen Online Functionality is ON, this error appears1.Start the sim2.Install manager appears to check for updates3.Goes to splash screen, loading bar underneath4.Goes to half5.Screen flashes to black and to the screen with...
  3. Moving Control settings in MFS2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Control settings in MFS2020: I have MFS2020 on one drive and I downloaded a fresh install on another drive. I don't want to spend hours setting up the settings on all my control devices foot pedals, yoke, etc and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what file I could copy from the old install to the...
  4. mfs2020 steam edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mfs2020 steam edition: Hi there... I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from steam on 16/4/2021. I start installing the game and when it finished downloading...I press start the game...and I get black screen not responding. I restart the game from steam and it starts downloading again from...
  5. Code: 0x803FB107 while trying to install MFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x803FB107 while trying to install MFS2020: [ATTACH] Hello i got MFS2020 Standard for Easteras a DVD and while installing after the instalation of the DVDs contents the "Software Launcher" i get this error i tried: - downloading everything else related to MFS - Re entering the Microft Store - restarting my PC -...
  6. Unable to use my installation code after an unsuccessful install of MFS2020 Premium Deluxe...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to use my installation code after an unsuccessful install of MFS2020 Premium Deluxe...: I purchased a digital license for the Premium Deluxe Edition of FS2020 from a physical store. I redeemed the code to the MS Store and then downloaded the application to my laptop. While the app was being installed I saw a warning on my screen saying that my pc did not meet...
  7. mfs2020 não instala

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mfs2020 não instala: Boa noite a todos preciso de ajuda instalo o mfs2020 standard e no cd nº 5 aparece um erro oque fazer? Windows 10 Intel R cORE TM i5-8400CPU@ 2.80ghZ RAM instalada 32,0GB Tipo de sistema 64 bits O erro é este Feature: DefaultFeature Component: Default File:...
  8. PROBLEM PLAYING MFS2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEM PLAYING MFS2020: I have finally installed mfs 2020. Not able to play for two reasons: 1.- When planning a route, and clicking in "Fly", nothing happens. 2.- Only three aircraft available. Can you help me, pls. Thanks. Javier...
  9. MFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MFS2020: Hola buenas noches. El día de hoy compre el. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 deluxe por 109 usd, sin embargo no se donde descargarlo completamente a mi pc, cuando lo busco aparece el juego pero solo pesa 900MB, lo abro inicia el juego pero se sale automáticamente y no...