Windows 10: MGI Photosuite 4

Discus and support MGI Photosuite 4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have seen all the discussion about MGI Photosuite 4 and I have some info that might work. I have windows 10 installed and I have Installed MGI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinDakin1, Dec 5, 2020.

1. MGI Photosuite 4

Hi

I have seen all the discussion about MGI Photosuite 4 and I have some info that might work. I have windows 10 installed and I have Installed MGI PhotoSuite 4. Everything works except one small detail, Fonts. So I can use the program, but if I want to add Text, and apply the 'Add/Text' Key it crashes and I have to do a Cnt/Alt/Del to close the program.

If this helps anyone, let me know. You can contact me @ *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Also I would like to upgrade MGI to MGI Photosuite 8.65 if it does exist

Thanks

Sincerely

Kevin

:)

KevinDakin1, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Pepsi100 Win User

I have a program that crashes (MGI 4 photosuite),

I have a program that crashes every time I use it (it is a photo editor program) I have Win 10

I did have problem loading it on the PC, it never auto played or installed, it just opened up and showed the files that were on the disc

(MGI 4 photosuite, I found out that MGI 3 photosuite is just for Win 95)

But it did install after I tried a few of the applications

I have tried it in compatibility mode, but it still crashes, it says the problem is fixed, but as it crashes, it obviously isn't

I have all the latest updates, I have tried rebooting

It used to run fine in XP and Windows 7, its a very good simple program

Anyone offer a solution please ?

Pepsi100, Dec 5, 2020
  3. lpalta Win User
    MGI PhotoSuite v. 4

I have PhotoSuite v. 4 on Windows 10 but can't find many tutorials, a guide or instructions manual?

lpalta, Dec 5, 2020
  4. DeniseJM Win User

MGI Photosuite 4

How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

When I tried to Install MGI Photosuite, it says that it has 100% completed "Install Shield." To me, that means that Windows 10 or MGI Photosuite is telling me that it was installed but I can't find it anywhere. It's not listed in Applications, Programs
    or in Program Files or Program Files (x86) on my C drive and there's no icon on my desktop for it. I, therefore, can't try compatibility mode.

DeniseJM, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

MGI Photosuite 4

1. MGI Photosuite 4 - Similar Threads - MGI Photosuite

2. MGI Photosuite 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MGI Photosuite 4: Why are u trying to get me to change something again? Window 10 has ruined my programs like MGI Photosuite 4. But it does work except for one Big thing, the 'Add/Text' when clicked on crashes the program and I have to resort to a Cnt/Alt/Del. So please help me Sincerely...
  3. How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.: I just installed Windows 10 on my pc. I tried to install MGI PhotoSuite III SE and it went all the way through Install Shield 100% and then *poof*, it all stopped but it's not in my computer anywhere. I looked all over the internet and there were suggestions to run it in...