Windows 10: mi flash tool error

Discus and support mi flash tool error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to flash my redmi note 4 using Mi flash tool. first it requested to download some files. i clicked ok. after download completed, i restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SantoshPaudel, Aug 15, 2020.

1. mi flash tool error

I tried to flash my redmi note 4 using Mi flash tool. first it requested to download some files. i clicked ok. after download completed, i restarted my laptop. when i tried to use flash option. a error showed which read. [the system cannot find the file specified 0x80070002; execute flash all]. What should I do? Thank u.

:)

SantoshPaudel, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

What is Flash Tool for?

Download Xiaomi Flash Tool - Official Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Download

There's nothing to suggest that in their description. It only claims to be a tool, run from a PC, for unlocking connected Android phones that are tied to a specific ISP.

Denis

3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy mi flash tool error :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused mi flash tool error :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile mi flash tool error :) )

locutus12, Aug 15, 2020
  4. mi flash tool error

Window 10 Media Creation Tool errors with 0x80070456 0xA0019

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB flash drive but am getting an error message. It seems download the files successfully but fails part way through transferring the files to the USB drive.

The error message code I get is "Something went wrong ... 0x80070456 - 0xA0019"

The steps I take are

1. Run the program
    2. Accept the license conditions
    3. Choose "Create installation media for another PC"
    4. Language "English (United States)", Edition "Windows 10", Architecture "64-bit (x64)"
    5. Choose "USB flash drive"
    6. Choose the USB flash drive from the list

I am running Windows 10 Professional. The USB drive is 64Gb.

Kevin Brydon, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

mi flash tool error

1. mi flash tool error - Similar Threads - flash tool error

2. Error Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Flash Drive: Hi! I currently have a problem on my flash drive. I tried to extend my flash drive to a windows local drive. Then I stupidly clicked Shrink drive on a 2 Terabyte flash drive. It shows an error and half the storage of my drive is gone! It doesn't even display the storage that...
  3. Mi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi: HiDoes Microsoft support have a email?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi/ff65e924-ce06-4f19-bbaa-01ed3a5d33a6
  4. Mi

Mi: HiDoes Microsoft support have a email?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi/ff65e924-ce06-4f19-bbaa-01ed3a5d33a6
  5. Mi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. mi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mi: I iiiiiiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi/bd78f70a-9812-44ce-b2a5-26aed5386a31
  7. FLASH ERRORS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FLASH ERRORS: How do I scan flash for errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-errors/ecb613eb-f30a-42d6-85be-dd63e3053054
  8. What is Flash Tool for?

What is Flash Tool for?: I suspect I may have a use for Flash Tool, specifically MI Flash Tool. I think it may enable Android apps to run on Windows PC? I have found various guides to downloading it to Windows 10 but not what to do with it then, or what the risks of using it might be. . I have in...
  9. Microsoft Creation Tool/USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Creation Tool/USB Flash Drive: So I used Microsoft Creation Tool to create a Windows 10 boot on a 235 GB Flash Drive. Reformatted the drive via Windows and after I only saw 32 GB usable and the remaining 205 GB of storage was unallocated. (couldn't use it) So, why did that happen? Anyway, I used...
  10. Downloading to USB flash via MSMedia Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading to USB flash via MSMedia Tool: I am in the process of downloading with the choice 'for another computer' and using a USB flash. At the last minute I put a label (Win10-1511)on that flash drive which did show up as the drive of choice. The actual download files are landing in the root of C:\ on this...