Windows 10: Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?

Discus and support Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xSpringtrapz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xSpringtrapz, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?

/u/xSpringtrapz, Jan 17, 2020

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Jan 17, 2020
  3. AMD stepping is it fixed?

the stepping is fixed its built in to the cpu is like a revision on a chip....i think you mean multiplyer?

Athlon2K15, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?

Icons, when will it be fixed.

I was told this would be fixed in October. How soon will this be fixed. I'm fed up with having to keep on fixing the icons for each drive I copy too. Why was this changed in the first place? Why fiddle with something when it works properly in the first
    place. Windows 7 I had no problems, yet with the new OS it doesn't work. A lot of things don't work with this new OS and I'm getting sick of it, even Outlook doesn't work properly anymore and Edge Browser, I cannot stand it at all.

Do I need to find an alternative laptop and not use a Windows OS? Please fix all that you broke!

You solutions to the icon problem doesn't work. I'm so fed up with Microsoft at this time that I don't want to even do anything with this laptop at all.

Nina Miller, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ?

1. Mi friend got his icons like this and we dont know how to fix it. How to fix ? - Similar Threads - friend got icons

2. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  3. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  4. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  5. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  6. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  7. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my bluetooth got a problem I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth got a problem I dont know how to fix it: I dont know why does it do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-got-a-problem-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/e83dbbf5-2ae5-4682-bded-8de5eea6d1e8
  9. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d
  10. I have got this visual glitch i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have got this visual glitch i dont know how to fix it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697808440243912706/725366065823219793/unknown.png i dont know to fix this submitted by /u/AceWassTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf2sua/i_have_got_this_visual_glitch_i_dont_know_how_to/