Windows 10: Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in

Discus and support Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using MI tv as a monitor for the last 2 years. Now after updating my geforce driver, when I turn on my system after the login screen the tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Meliodas96, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in

I have been using MI tv as a monitor for the last 2 years. Now after updating my geforce driver, when I turn on my system after the login screen the tv displays not connected. I have uninstalled Geforce and downloaded the latest NVIDIA driver but the issue remains the same. Does somebody have a solution??

:)

Meliodas96, Mar 6, 2021

2. Logged out when connecting TV

We appreciate your responses Fed. For addition troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall all software and drivers of your video card; then, restart your computer.
    • Once your computer restarted, connect your TV (Windows will install generic drivers).
    • Install all latest software and drivers of your video card, and check if it works.

If the issue still persists, go to Display Settings, and follow the steps below:

• Click Advance display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select Display adapter properties.
    • A pop-up box will appear. Click List All Modes; then, choose the specific mode that you are looking for.
    • Hit OK, and check if it works.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Mi Laptop no se proyecta en mi Smart TV

Buenas tardes, si bien es un tema recurrente en la comunidad, no eh encontrado alguna solución a mi inconveniente; por eso consulto.

Mi laptop una de las llamadas "gamer" encuentra mi Smart TV al compartir la misma red de wifi, pero no logra vincularlo.

Eh probado con otros smart tv de otras marcas y tampoco logro conectarla.

Porque podrá ser?

Saludos!!

NICOHARRINGTON, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in

1. Mi TV showing not conncted after logging in - Similar Threads - showing conncted logging

2. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  3. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  4. Files not showing in TV but showing on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files not showing in TV but showing on PC: Hi, I have a 1Tb external usb drive WD Elements and I have media files stored on it. One day I cleared the contents of the $recycle.bin folder and then when I transferred a new video file in the external it shows it saved but when I plugged it on the TV it's not showing up...
  5. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  6. Internet will not connct without a restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet will not connct without a restart: I have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. A week or so ago after an update I find that when I turn on the PC it will not connect to the internet unless I turn it off and start it again. This happens every time. The only way I can solve the problem is to turn off the " Fast Start"...
  7. Windows installed but nothing showing after log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installed but nothing showing after log in: I had to reinstall windows around my files do to a port error with my SSD. Windows reinstalled and I was able to log in, but once logged in the screen is black. When you hit control alt delete, it doesn't even open the task manager when selected. It appears that the OS is...
  8. BIOS only shows on TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    BIOS only shows on TV: I have an ASUS GTX 1070 which is connected to an ACER monitor by DVI and my TV via HDMI. Displays are set to duplicate. When I want to enter the BIOS, it only shows on my TV, my monitor shows no signal. In the display settings, the TV is set to display number 1, so I'm...
  9. Movies and TV shows question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV shows question: Hi I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a few other players they will not play just a blank screen no error message. Just blank screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm...
  10. Show certain content on TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Show certain content on TV: Ok basically I've been thinking about getting a Android / Windows box for my live TV streaming but I've been told that RAM is key and they don't seem to put more than 2gb in boxes so what I now want to do is run a HDMI from my laptop (with 12gb ram) to my TV. My question is...