Windows 10: Mi

Discus and support Mi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiDoes Microsoft support have a email?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mi/ff65e924-ce06-4f19-bbaa-01ed3a5d33a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 6, 2022.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

Mi

HiDoes Microsoft support have a email?Thank youTIMMY

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 6, 2022

2. no puedo instalar zune en mi computadora

• MI computadora tiene todos Los requisitos Y no se puede Instalar

PauL Roman Narvasta, Jan 6, 2022
  3. S_L_P Win User
    "Micro Phone" or "MI Phone" or MY Phone - MicroPad or "Mi Tablet"

Suggestion and a few questions:

• I think that instead of calling your products Windows Phone and Window Tablet etc., you would do great to call them the "Mi Phone" or even simpler "My Phone" or "Mi Tablet" or "MicroPhone" is very good
      too or "MicroPad". I think it is a nice play off the Microsoft Brand Name. Just an idea. Any thoughts? I would like to be able to tell people I have a "Mi Phone" instead on a "Windows Phone" when they ask and live with the pride of knowing that I use Microsoft
      Products....etc. and it is mine more than any Apple ever could ever be anybody's....Hate Apples. Why are Apples even popular?
    • Why "mango", "cherries are cuter"?
    • Hurry with Mango (you said September 1st and then now the 15th) and I am getting like a kid waiting for Christmas and I am too old for that type of feeling 41-years-old. Will Flash work? I have some sites that I cannot visit on my "Mycro Phone" Samsung
      Focus.
    • I would like to find something that will let me do screen captures like the old "Print Screen Button" feature of all other Microsoft OS's.
    Regards,

Sharon

S_L_P, Jan 6, 2022
  4. S_L_P Win User

Mi

"Micro Phone" or "MI Phone" or MY Phone - MicroPad or "Mi Tablet"

Suggestion and a few questions:

• I think that instead of calling your products Windows Phone and Window Tablet etc., you would do great to call them the "Mi Phone" or even simpler "My Phone" or "Mi Tablet" or "MicroPhone" is very good
      too or "MicroPad". I think it is a nice play off the Microsoft Brand Name. Just an idea. Any thoughts? I would like to be able to tell people I have a "Mi Phone" instead on a "Windows Phone" when they ask and live with the pride of knowing that I use Microsoft
      Products....etc. and it is mine more than any Apple ever could ever be anybody's....Hate Apples. Why are Apples even popular?
    • Why "mango", "cherries are cuter"?
    • Hurry with Mango (you said September 1st and then now the 15th) and I am getting like a kid waiting for Christmas and I am too old for that type of feeling 41-years-old. Will Flash work? I have some sites that I cannot visit on my "Mycro Phone" Samsung
      Focus.
    • I would like to find something that will let me do screen captures like the old "Print Screen Button" feature of all other Microsoft OS's.
    Regards,

Sharon

S_L_P, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Mi