Windows 10: Mic & Camera

Discus and support Mic & Camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mic is not working for any apps, such as discord, nor is my camera. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting my computer, updating my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GiselleLara, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Mic & Camera

My mic is not working for any apps, such as discord, nor is my camera. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting my computer, updating my sound settings, etc. I've done research and tried nearly everything, if anyone can help, please do.

:)

GiselleLara, Apr 18, 2021

2. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone
    - no place to add Messenger.

I can only use Messenger on my cell phone to chat with camera.

Any suggestions to resolve my problem would be appreciated.

Norma

NormaHumphries, Apr 18, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 18, 2021
  4. smith Win User

Mic & Camera

mic/camera Cortana

The best solution I suggest is totally remove mic and webcam drivers...Then head to official website and get the latest ones..

smith, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Mic & Camera

1. Mic & Camera - Similar Threads - Mic Camera

2. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  3. My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My EGL built-in camera and mic isn't working: ELG laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-egl-built-in-camera-and-mic-isnt-working/b56c4cd2-b4b9-456f-beed-ce3015df7cc7
  4. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  5. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working: When I use any app that has an audio output/sound my speakers don't produce any sound. I am also having issues with my mic, windows doesn't detect it. My camera is also not being detected. My laptop is a MacBook Air A1466 from mid 2012 with Windows10 pro on it....
  6. My laptop doesn't produce audio, mic not working and camera not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. mic not working, camera glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  8. mic not working, camera glitching

mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  9. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  10. Camera and mic not working together

Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....