Windows 10: Mic does not work

Discus and support Mic does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 microphone and none of them doesn't work properly on my pc windows 10. I can hear sound through microphone but pc doesn't record any sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dazarkhramfb, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Mic does not work

I have 2 microphone and none of them doesn't work properly on my pc windows 10. I can hear sound through microphone but pc doesn't record any sound except some sound from pc even I turn off listen to this device. I tried every solution I found on Internet and none of them works. My microphone are perfectly works with mobile phone. PC said my microphone was used by software such as OBS, games but none of them can't record sound from mic. Even in Microphone set up, I can't record the line which pc say to me speak through mic. My microphone is showed as MicrophoneRealtek in properties tab. Ple

:)

dazarkhramfb, Sep 19, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 19, 2022
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Mic does not work

mic no work again

mic no work again
    this always happens like randomly sometimes
    and i didnt even do anything and windows so buggy this just happens randomly

i need list of everything to check and do to see if any of them work
    mic that comes with computer
    mic is on, etc etc

tested on 4-5 mic sites, doenst work on any

helpfixcomputer, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Mic does not work

1. Mic does not work - Similar Threads - Mic does

2. Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...: My headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly while my headphone is connected. This happened with another headphone too, but it doesn't happen with my TWS. my tws works fine but none of my 3 headsets/headphones the big ones, not tws work...
  3. Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...: My headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly while my headphone is connected. This happened with another headphone too, but it doesn't happen with my TWS. my tws works fine but none of my 3 headsets/headphones the big ones, not tws work...
  4. my desktop audio is playing through my mic, and does not pick up my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop audio is playing through my mic, and does not pick up my voice: I've tried many things from other threads using device manager or control panel, I've used troubleshoot but it finds no issues, I have no idea what to do anymore....
  5. my desktop audio is playing through my mic, and does not pick up my voice

my desktop audio is playing through my mic, and does not pick up my voice: I've tried many things from other threads using device manager or control panel, I've used troubleshoot but it finds no issues, I have no idea what to do anymore....
  6. Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...: I had tried EVERYTHING to get it to work again but the problem persists, it is an MSI gaming model and it was working on discord when it decided to not work today!As the title suggests, the computer said Realtek Microphone Array is working but it is not obiviously!the...
  7. Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...: I had tried EVERYTHING to get it to work again but the problem persists, it is an MSI gaming model and it was working on discord when it decided to not work today!I had tried troubleshooting it, problem persists.I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, problem persists.I...
  8. Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...

Realtek audio mic is not working even when the computer said it is working but does not...: I had tried EVERYTHING to get it to work again but the problem persists, it is an MSI gaming model and it was working on discord when it decided to not work today!I had tried troubleshooting it, problem persists.I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, problem persists.I...
  9. my sound is very quiet and my mic does not function at all how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sound is very quiet and my mic does not function at all how do i fix this?: all i know is that when i opened audio trouble shooter it said the issue was generic audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-is-very-quiet-and-my-mic-does-not/ea548a79-d11f-4089-a5e4-cdb9fa3d4404
  10. my sound is very quiet and my mic does not function at all how do i fix this?

my sound is very quiet and my mic does not function at all how do i fix this?: all i know is that when i opened audio trouble shooter it said the issue was generic audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-is-very-quiet-and-my-mic-does-not/ea548a79-d11f-4089-a5e4-cdb9fa3d4404