Windows 10: Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep.

Discus and support Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason, my Blue Yeti mic doesn't work after my PC wakes from sleep mode. I have to unplug and re plug it for it to work. It's a standard Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Pavlowski, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep.

For some reason, my Blue Yeti mic doesn't work after my PC wakes from sleep mode. I have to unplug and re plug it for it to work. It's a standard Blue Yeti. I also get no sound from it because my headphones are plugged into it for the monitoring. A fix would be greatly appreciated cause it's really annoying.

:)

William Pavlowski, Jul 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep.

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep.

1. Mic doesn't work after PC wakes from sleep. - Similar Threads - Mic doesn't wakes

2. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  3. Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen After Waking PC from Sleep: A few times I've gotten a bluescreen after waking up my PC. In one occurrence, I couldn't click or type, but I could move my cursor, until it stopped as well. Wondering if it maybe has something to do with the built in virus protection but I'm unsure.Here is the dump file for...
  4. PC Behavior After Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Behavior After Waking from Sleep: Hi. I Have a Lenovo Legion laptop thats in ok condition, despite a missing keycap that still has functionality. I disabled my keyboard drivers because of some external factors, but reinstalled them latest ver and they've been working fine.However, an issue that i never had...
  5. PC Behavior After Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Behavior After Waking from Sleep: Hi. I Have a Lenovo Legion laptop thats in ok condition, despite a missing keycap that still has functionality. I disabled my keyboard drivers because of some external factors, but reinstalled them latest ver and they've been working fine.However, an issue that i never had...
  6. PC Behavior After Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC doesn't wake up from sleep

PC doesn't wake up from sleep: I have an iBuyPower pre-built desktop gaming PC that I bought late last year. Recently it's been having a problem. Whenever it goes to sleep, and when I try waking it up, it will act like it's waking up In the sense that the fan will spin up and the power LED goes steady...
  8. Pc waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc waking from sleep: So, I have this problem where my pc immediately wakes itself up from sleep. I have done everything like powercfg, power management to disable wake up but nothing works. Powercfg lastwake shows type: fixed feature and source: power button. But, I'm sure it's not happening...
  9. Ethernet does not work after PC wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet does not work after PC wakes up from sleep: Title. Basically it can be "fixed" by disabling/enabling the adapter in device manager, but I'd like to have this fixed properly. Alredy tried: * updated driver * unticked "allow this device to be disabled" in properties of the device * disabled green ethernet and energy...
  10. Trackpad doesn't work when waking from sleep

Trackpad doesn't work when waking from sleep: Often when I wake my laptop from sleep, my trackpad stops working. I've enabled ctrl to show where the cursor is, and it does not move. The trackpoint does not work either. In "ELAN Trackpoint for..." it shows the trackpoint as off with the toggle greyed out. After multiple...