Windows 10: Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer

Discus and support Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, After using the app VoiceMod, neither my external mic or computrer mic seems to be working. I restarted my computer while using the app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itrhodie, Jan 12, 2021.

1. itrhodie Win User

Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer

Hello,

After using the app VoiceMod, neither my external mic or computrer mic seems to be working. I restarted my computer while using the app and now I can't use my mic in google meets, zoom, discord, etc. I uninstalled the app, nothing, I reinstalled the app, nothing. I can't seem to speak anywhere or get anything to work.

:)

itrhodie, Jan 12, 2021

2. Microphone on PC with voice changer

my mic stopped working after installing a voice changer (clowfish) and now my mic stopped working and i canbnot talk please help

TonyBamboni, Jan 12, 2021
  3. JakeDiaz Win User
    Mic is quiet after installing voice changers

I installed clownfish voice changer and voicemod in an attempt to try and have some fun but now my the mic on my earbuds stopped working after I uninstalled them (here it's distant and on my phone the barely work) I need help

JakeDiaz, Jan 12, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer - Similar Threads - Mic Doesn't voice

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  4. Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer: I installed the Clownfish voice changer and ever since then, the mic did not work at all, only after I did some fixes people could even hear me, I uninstalled the software but even then, sometimes they could hear, and sometimes they couldn't and my voice was lower than usual....
  5. Mic is quiet after installing voice changers

Mic is quiet after installing voice changers: I installed clownfish voice changer and voicemod in an attempt to try and have some fun but now my the mic on my earbuds stopped working after I uninstalled them here it's distant and on my phone the barely work I need help...
  6. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  7. a good voice changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a good voice changer: i want to find a free voice changer that i can troll can make my self sound like a kid for free the problem is that a lot of voice changers make me sound like avian the chipmunk and it does not sound natural i want to be able to sound any age with out me sounding like that i...
  8. Clownfish voice changer

Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  9. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  10. mic got quiet after installing voice changer

mic got quiet after installing voice changer: I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared....