Windows 10: Mic doesn’t work

Discus and support Mic doesn’t work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a Razer Kraken X headset, and it works perfectly on my PS4 but on PC the mic doesn’t work. The mic comes out of the PC, instead of the headset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSecondDirection, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Mic doesn’t work

I use a Razer Kraken X headset, and it works perfectly on my PS4 but on PC the mic doesn’t work. The mic comes out of the PC, instead of the headset. There are two options for mic output on my computer but one of them is from the pc and the other one is mute. My mic isn’t on mute fyi

submitted by /u/TheSecondDirection
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheSecondDirection, Mar 31, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mic doesn’t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Mic doesn’t work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Mic doesn’t work

1. Mic doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Mic doesn’t

2. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  3. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-party-chat-doesnt-work-but-the-game-bar-detects/4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  4. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-party-chat-doesnt-work-but-the-game-bar-detects/4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  5. Mic doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn’t work: I recently built my PC. It’s specs are as follows:AMD Ryzen 5 7600MSI Pro B650-P Wi-Fi MSI RX 7600EVGA G5 850Samsung Evo Pro 970 2tb gen 3 nvmeWD Black 500gb gen 4 nvme bootKingston Fury 32gb ddr5Sound comes through the headphones. Mic is detected though no sound is detected...
  6. Mic doesn’t work

Mic doesn’t work: I recently built my PC. It’s specs are as follows:AMD Ryzen 5 7600MSI Pro B650-P Wi-Fi MSI RX 7600EVGA G5 850Samsung Evo Pro 970 2tb gen 3 nvmeWD Black 500gb gen 4 nvme bootKingston Fury 32gb ddr5Sound comes through the headphones. Mic is detected though no sound is detected...
  7. I got this mic which came with a pc adaptor but when I plug it in it doesn’t work and my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got this mic which came with a pc adaptor but when I plug it in it doesn’t work and my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/emmanuelrm0519 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itfibb/i_got_this_mic_which_came_with_a_pc_adaptor_but/
  8. My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else: So I was recording a YouTube video and went to play it back in film and tv but it doesn’t pick up my mic audio at all yet VLC and even premiere pro plays it back fine. Is there something I did? It’s not muted I know that submitted by /u/gingerwithabeard6988 [link]...
  9. Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc: Ive had my headset for a good while now, and it works great on my xbox. Its a Sades brand. I finally bought a pc but when i tried to talk to people in game on my pc they couldnt hear me, but i could hear them fine. My computer has two headphone ports, but one of them doesnt...
  10. Windows 10 doesn’t detect mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn’t detect mic: My Asus H10M-D doesn’t detect a new mic, which I have recently purchased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-detect-mic/935061e5-ea07-4d1b-953f-9dae6464b7ae