Windows 10: Mic echoing sound, yet not registered with PC

Discus and support Mic echoing sound, yet not registered with PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had a problem with my computer for the past week now, where sound is being reflected though my output audio into my input. It is not an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A. User, Mar 13, 2021.

1. A. User Win User

Mic echoing sound, yet not registered with PC

I have had a problem with my computer for the past week now, where sound is being reflected though my output audio into my input. It is not an issue with my headset; I muted my headset, and even bought a new one, yet the problem persisted. I have tried uninstalling and resetting my drivers, yet the problem is still around. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

A. User, Mar 13, 2021

2. Echoing sound with headphone mic

Hi. Does anyone know how to stop the sound from being tinny and echoing when recording using the camera app and a headphone mic set? I don't really understand what the sound settings do, so I might have set them wrong.

Biancapell1720, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Mic echoing with a headset

Tried front panel, it didn't work. Note that my drivers are so bad I have to reinstall them each time I plug the usb somewhere else.

Listen to mic isn't enabled. There was an "AGC" checkbox, which made my mic sound louder, like a boost - unticking it didn't do anything to the echo though (there was less echo I guess, but that's normal since the mic was quieter).

The Noise Suppression thing that you're showing me I think is something specific to your drivers. All I have is two silly "echo" and "magic voice" effects ... disabling all sound effects doesn't do anything, and I don't have any "Immediate Mode" checkbox. Sorry about the french UI - imgur.com
    Thanks for the help *Smile Mic echoing sound, yet not registered with PC :)

Modinstaller, Mar 13, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Mic echoing with a headset

This nails it: there's nothing you can do other than replace it with a quality one.

The el-cheapo headset has the problem of sound conduction through the boom supporting the mic. A good one will have been designed to minimise this. You could try lowering the headphone volume a bit to alleviate it.

qubit, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Mic echoing sound, yet not registered with PC - Similar Threads - Mic echoing sound

2. Not registered yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not registered yet: I have a new computer that I let update to windows 11 before I registered it with Microsoft. Now I have a blue screen requesting a recovery key I don't have access to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-registered-yet/341189bf-ed3f-4251-84dd-bfa19d686287
  3. Not registered yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not registered yet: I have a new computer that I let update to windows 11 before I registered it with Microsoft. Now I have a blue screen requesting a recovery key I don't have access to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-registered-yet/341189bf-ed3f-4251-84dd-bfa19d686287
  4. Echoing sound with headphone mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Echoing sound with headphone mic: Hi. Does anyone know how to stop the sound from being tinny and echoing when recording using the camera app and a headphone mic set? I don't really understand what the sound settings do, so I might have set them wrong....
  5. Echo from Speaker/Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Echo from Speaker/Mic: I'm on Windows 10 on a 1 year old HP laptop. When I have the integrated Speaker/Headphone Realtek R Audio enabled I hear noise all the time and an echo when I speak/use the keyboard etc. I've tried muting my mic and muting speakers etc. Troubleshooter, Cortina, etc but if I...
  6. echo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    echo sound: Why dose the sound on my new dell G7 17 laptop have an echo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-sound/cd7930b9-e7ab-4e02-9a4e-682ac6644349
  7. headset mic echoing

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset mic echoing: My mic is is echoing and it is being used by svchost I tried removing listen to device and it worked but then my mic stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-mic-echoing/b2dac021-32f8-43dd-8b34-2038c37c07b6
  8. Headset Echoing and Playing Internal Sound Through Mic

Headset Echoing and Playing Internal Sound Through Mic: I have an Astro A40 headset that has worked fine for me for over a year now. But, all of a sudden the last month it has started echoing and often playing my internal sounds game Im playing or youtube video Im watching through my mic. I have done everything I can like...
  9. echo sound

echo sound: My laptop has distorted sound and an echo, iv'e tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers witch has made enhancement tab disappear but i did try turning them off before drivers and it did not help....
  10. sound echo

sound echo: my laptop is replaying every sound around it as an echo, even with no mics or headphones attached, I tried and disabled my laptop mice and it stopped the echo , then I tried to disable speakers, and that stopped the echo too, but I need them both to work, what to do? I have...