Windows 10: Mic from PC to Xbox?

Discus and support Mic from PC to Xbox? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently got a voice changer on my PC and was just wondering if there was any way I could take the out put of my mic and hook it up to my Xbox in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coltdog12, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Mic from PC to Xbox?

So I recently got a voice changer on my PC and was just wondering if there was any way I could take the out put of my mic and hook it up to my Xbox in some way, I know that I can use the Xbox companion app or whatever it's called but that would only work in parties and Im trynna use it in game chat, also this might be the wrong sub so if you know of a better place to ask then please by all means tell me Mic from PC to Xbox? :)

submitted by /u/coltdog12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coltdog12, Feb 8, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Using xbox 360 mic on PC

Is it possible top use my generic wired xbox 360 mic on my PC??

MxPhenom 216, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Mic from PC to Xbox?

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Mic from PC to Xbox?

1. Mic from PC to Xbox? - Similar Threads - Mic Xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar mic not working in parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar mic not working in parties.: Hi, i've been having this issue for a while where when I am in an xbox party, my mic will only work when I have my game bar open and on the screen. It shows an orange error symbol and when I click on the notification in the social tab it directs me to an article on how to let...
  3. Xbox Game Bar mic not working in parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar mic not working in parties.: Hi, i've been having this issue for a while where when I am in an xbox party, my mic will only work when I have my game bar open and on the screen. It shows an orange error symbol and when I click on the notification in the social tab it directs me to an article on how to let...
  4. Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.: Hi, I'm currently having issues with my Xbox game bar. My audio input volume appears to be at full volume, but when I go to talk, I'm very quiet or my voice won't even be picked up unless I put the mic really close to my mouth and be loud. I know it's not my headset as I used...
  5. Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.

Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.: Hi, I'm currently having issues with my Xbox game bar. My audio input volume appears to be at full volume, but when I go to talk, I'm very quiet or my voice won't even be picked up unless I put the mic really close to my mouth and be loud. I know it's not my headset as I used...
  6. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc.I've tried:Terminate/repair/reset on Game Bar appUninstall & reinstall through admin...
  7. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc.I've tried:Terminate/repair/reset on Game Bar appUninstall & reinstall through admin...
  8. My default Mic setting keeps changing when I turn on my computer in the Xbox Windows button...

My default Mic setting keeps changing when I turn on my computer in the Xbox Windows button...: I have 3 mics hooked up to my computer. A VR headset, a boom mic, and my wireless headset I turn on after I turn on my pc. The XBox window's window button + G default mic keeps switching to my VR headset where as my pc keeps it to my wireless nonVRheadset. Mind you it'll keep...
  9. My default Mic setting keeps changing when I turn on my computer in the Xbox Windows button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My default Mic setting keeps changing when I turn on my computer in the Xbox Windows button...: I have 3 mics hooked up to my computer. A VR headset, a boom mic, and my wireless headset I turn on after I turn on my pc. The XBox window's window button + G default mic keeps switching to my VR headset where as my pc keeps it to my wireless nonVRheadset. Mind you it'll keep...
  10. Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open: Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user. After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11 version my mic stopped working in games as well as webcam doesnt work in calls mic works.After surfing at Internet i found solution to disable some settings in Xbox Game Bar, but i found that it doesnt open.I've...