Windows 10: mic got quiet after installing voice changer

Discus and support mic got quiet after installing voice changer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardPeddicord, Feb 21, 2019.

1. mic got quiet after installing voice changer

I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared.

:)

RichardPeddicord, Feb 21, 2019

2. Microphone on PC with voice changer

my mic stopped working after installing a voice changer (clowfish) and now my mic stopped working and i canbnot talk please help

TonyBamboni, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Brian_Mo Win User
    Built-in laptop mic lowered gain after attempt to install voice changer

Recently I installed the Clownfish voice changer (https://clownfish-translator.com/voicechanger/)for my HP Pavilion device running Windows 10. I have always used the microphone built into the computer but after installing the voice changer it no longer works.
    The problem is that my mic doesn't pick noise up. In the recording devices setting page, the bar displaying current mic input levels shows nothing when I speak right next to it (as opposed to filling previously) and if I tap firmly on the mic's location on
    the laptop, a few green bars appear.

I have attempted to reinstall the audio drivers, change the default recording device to another then changing it back, disabling audio effects/enhancements, reinstalling the device, turning the volume on the mic all the way up, uninstalling as well as uninstalling
    and reinstalling the program that initially broke it, and rolling back computer to restore point.

The restore point I attempted to roll back to was before I installed the program and broke my mic, but Windows gave me a message something like "We failed to rollback because we could not access a file, disable your antivirus" running it again with antivirus
    off resulted similarly. I don't really want to have to reinstall Windows to regain functionality of my mic but I don't see another option. Is there anything I can do at this point that I have not already tried/try differently or may have done incorrectly?

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: I tested two previously working mics (audio jack plug in) and both showed the same low input on the meter.

Brian_Mo, Feb 21, 2019
  4. covsteve Win User

mic got quiet after installing voice changer

voice changer

can someone please help me find a voice changer that works on n86. have tried everywhere.

covsteve, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

mic got quiet after installing voice changer

1. mic got quiet after installing voice changer - Similar Threads - mic got quiet

2. Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer: I installed the Clownfish voice changer and ever since then, the mic did not work at all, only after I did some fixes people could even hear me, I uninstalled the software but even then, sometimes they could hear, and sometimes they couldn't and my voice was lower than usual....
  3. Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer: Hello, After using the app VoiceMod, neither my external mic or computrer mic seems to be working. I restarted my computer while using the app and now I can't use my mic in google meets, zoom, discord, etc. I uninstalled the app, nothing, I reinstalled the app, nothing. I...
  4. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!: So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was...
  5. Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer

Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer: I downloaded Clownfish voice changer and after that, my audio was not working anymore. I cant hear any thing. I check the volume mixer and dont see any application like this: [ATTACH] I tried some solution but it didnt working Some solution i tried: - Reset window audio...
  6. Laptop Built In Microphone Too Quiet After Installing Voice Changer

Laptop Built In Microphone Too Quiet After Installing Voice Changer: So I have a built-in laptop microphone. I decided to install a voice changer called Clownfish voice changer just to troll some friends on some games. It didn't work at all so I decided to uninstall it. Then suddenly, people can barely hear me anymore as my mic is too quiet....
  7. Broken microphone after installing a voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken microphone after installing a voice changer: i installed a voice changer clownfish and after failing to make it work i uninstalled the program and now my microphone is extremely quiet, like i have to YELL to get anyone to hear me. ive tried uninstalling everything and everything ive seen online hasn't worked :...
  8. Mic is quiet after installing voice changers

Mic is quiet after installing voice changers: I installed clownfish voice changer and voicemod in an attempt to try and have some fun but now my the mic on my earbuds stopped working after I uninstalled them here it's distant and on my phone the barely work I need help...
  9. Clownfish voice changer

Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  10. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer: Hey, I bought a pair of Stealth Raptor's yesterday and they were working fine. I wanted to have a little fun with my headphones so I downloaded Voicemod. It was working fine until I went on the next day I started my pc and my voice quality was so quiet and in Discord,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voicemod messed up my mic

2. clownfish voice changer broke mic

3. my mic isnt working after i downloaded voice mod why

4. clownfish quiet mic,
  5. clownfish makes mic quiet windows 10,
  6. microphone not working after uninstalling voicemod,
  7. microphone quite after uninstalling voice changer,
  8. Clownfish too quiet,
  9. ClownfishVoiceChanger.log,
  10. my microphone doesnt work after i used a voice changer,
  11. mic stopped working after uninstalling voice mod,