Windows 10: Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

Discus and support Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuiceAlow, Aug 14, 2022.

1. JuiceAlow Win User

Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not able to "utilise" the mic, I can select the mic but there is no input when I test. I saw a solution posted by another advisor which was to manually update the driver and do the following steps:> Audio inputs and outputs > Microphone array> Sound, video and game controllers > RealtekR Audio- Locate the sa

:)

JuiceAlow, Aug 14, 2022

2. Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home

Hi there, ive been trying to change my mic input to my sound output for days now because i seemed to have ruined my input port on my HP Pavillion g6 therefor, am unable to get any sound through my speakers that plug into it. is there a way to use the other port as an output to save me having to take the system apart to solder a new input connector on?
    Thinking i may need to go into BIOS because i cant seen to find an option to change the jacks in win.
    Many thanks in advance.

dannyfresh82, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it
    I can hear my microphone through my headphones and speakers i have listen to device unchecked
    but the weird part is when i try to record my voice my mic doesn't work at all i can't hear anything i've tried muting "microphone" in speaker propetiies and that stops it but i still can't use my mic at all
    it's making me really angry*Mad
    i should probably mention that it's an internal mic
    this i what i have the settings at

Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time [​IMG]

constantcanada, Aug 14, 2022
  4. LuckAl Win User

Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10

Hi all,

We have bought a speaker for our office to use in conferences.

The bluetooth speaker has a microphone, and works fine (both mic and speaker) when connected to a smartphone.

The problem appears when we connect it to a laptop. Although it appears in the bluetooth settings menu with as a Headset with a headset icon, and when connected it shows: "Connected voice, music", the microphone
    of the speaker doesn't work.

In the Sound Settings, the speaker is selected both in Output and Input, but when testing, no sound is recorded, even though the speaker works (you can hear sound through it).

• All bluetooth drivers have been reinstalled and are up to date

• We have run the Troubleshoot unsuccessfully, getting the following response: “Troubleshooting couldn’t identify the problem”.

Under Device properties > Properties > Details > Device Description is listed as
    Bluetooth Hands-Free.

Is there anything else we can do at this point? This has been tested on 2 computers.

Is this an issue with Windows 10 and Bluetooth speakers with microphones?

Many thanks for any help!

LuckAl, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time - Similar Threads - Mic Input Speaker

2. Microphone input to speaker output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  3. Microphone input to speaker output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  4. Bluetooth Mic Not Recognized/Listed as an Input or Recording Device; Output/Speakers Work Fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Mic Not Recognized/Listed as an Input or Recording Device; Output/Speakers Work Fine: I have a set of bluetooth earbuds. I've used them with my Thinkpad X1 successfully for several months. Occasionally, when I would be due for a Windows update, the mic would stop working. After I did the Update and Restart, the mic would always work again, until recently. It...
  5. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time: Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not...
  6. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time: Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not...
  7. PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time: Recently bought a new pc and using an old Sony W1000mx3 Headset with a aux cable and mic. It worked on my old HP Omen. However since moving to this PC i can get either the audio to work, or the mic input. It depends to which port I have plugged into on the front. Previously...
  8. PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time

PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time: Recently bought a new pc and using an old Sony W1000mx3 Headset with a aux cable and mic. It worked on my old HP Omen. However since moving to this PC i can get either the audio to work, or the mic input. It depends to which port I have plugged into on the front. Previously...
  9. Audio input and output won't work at the same time

Audio input and output won't work at the same time: Hi, I've been using an old audio interface for the past couple years without any issues. The interface in question is a Tascam US-122L USB sound interface, mainly used for recording and interacting with my DAW but I also have been using it for voice communication online,...
  10. Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home

Change Mic input to speaker output on win10 home: Hi there, ive been trying to change my mic input to my sound output for days now because i seemed to have ruined my input port on my HP Pavillion g6 therefor, am unable to get any sound through my speakers that plug into it. is there a way to use the other port as an output...