Windows 10: Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell

Discus and support Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get two of audio sound recording device to work in Windows 10. The laptop inbuilt "Microphone Array" device does work along with another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeJennings3, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell

I cannot get two of audio sound recording device to work in Windows 10. The laptop inbuilt "Microphone Array" device does work along with another input from a HDMI capture card via USBc; but I want to use input through the mixer mic/output jack, and a USB connected headset.

Changing various settings tone the Manage Audio Devices does not seem to resolve the issue. I have tried disabling all the other devices and setting the required devices to be default, rebooting, checking for driver updates, but none of these have resolved the issue.

Thanks if you can help.

Mike.

:)

MikeJennings3, Mar 19, 2020

2. Wireless 3.5mm headphone/Mic jack

Im looking for something that I can plug a standard PC Headphone and Mic jack cable into from a headset and make it wireless. The Idea is that I would be able to plug the dongle into the PC's head/mic jack and have it powered by battery and the other dongle be battery powered and plug the headset into it. Make the system wireless cause I work at a call center and we are testing throat mics and they use 3.5mm jacks that go to a rj11 phone jack to the phone. I want to beable to go wireless with it too. Word Diagram:

Phone -> RJ11-x2 3.5mm jack -->wireless dongle - - - - - - - - - - - - ->wireless dongle --> Headset x2 3.5mm mic/speaker

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Mar 19, 2020
  3. jamos316 Win User
    audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

jamos316, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Aman Win User

Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell

Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

Thema:

Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell

1. Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell - Similar Threads - Mic input phone

2. Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted: I have a dell g7 laptop that has one 3.5 audio jack installed. I bought a corsair headset with a 3.5 jack on it, when I plugged it in my computer asked what type of device it was and i selected headset with mic. Everything works with output sound into my headset but with the...
  3. Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted: I have a dell g7 laptop that has one 3.5 audio jack installed. I bought a corsair headset with a 3.5 jack on it, when I plugged it in my computer asked what type of device it was and i selected headset with mic. Everything works with output sound into my headset but with the...
  4. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  5. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  6. Phone as a mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone as a mic: My mic broke recently and I can't really afford a new (I can but I'd have to wait) and I wanted to know if there's any ways to use a phone as a mic and if yes how submitted by /u/Lunar_Banshee_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Sony Headphones/Mic 3.5m jack input help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Headphones/Mic 3.5m jack input help: Si I have a pair of Sony ear phones that have a mic on them the sort you would use for a phone. I used to use them on my old laptop for gaming and use them currently on my work computer for Teams meetings etc... on these two systems, the microphone is great. Never had any...
  8. front 3.5 Jack not enableing mic input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    front 3.5 Jack not enableing mic input: hey, so ive just about lost the plot today with msi and there terrible software and incorrect drivers for the chipsets/ right so i when following the set guide installing msi drivers for my device i got no mic from any of my headphone well other than the once that don't...
  9. Mic Jack not Working

Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...