Windows 10: MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

Discus and support MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,In Dell Inspiron 5590 laptop has a inbuilt MIC. It was working fine. During the last two days, it has stopped working.I go to "Settings"-->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaikatBiswas1, Jun 16, 2021.

1. MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

Hi,In Dell Inspiron 5590 laptop has a inbuilt MIC. It was working fine. During the last two days, it has stopped working.I go to "Settings"--> "System"-->"Sound". "Input --- Choose your input device" displays "No Input Devices Found".The above is found if I connect an external device headphone with Mic,too. However, Internal speaker and headphone are functioning. Only MIC does not work.Any help is appreciable.ThanksSaikat

:)

SaikatBiswas1, Jun 16, 2021

2. Headphones not showing up in the input devices

Everytime I plug in my headphones the audio sounds fine but it does not record sound. I've tried using the same headphones with my phone and it works fine. When it does record sound its using the mic next to the camera because my headphones just does not
    show up in the input devices list.

BrendaJuan, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Mic detected but not receiving input

yes I installed all windows updates and downloaded all acer drivers for my laptop from the website, in the device manager screen there is no more devices with exclamation marks, mic is detected but still no input, I will upload the new V2 tomorrow night then

rafaelroquec, Jun 16, 2021
  4. FH34130 Win User

MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

Bad Input Mic behavior (reversed) is it Hardware ?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my front mic input when I try to plug in my headset mic. It works with the back-panel input but front input does not work.

I had a deep look and I found something strange with this input...

Normally (back mic input behaves like that) the device status is 'not connected' when my mic jack is not connected and it turn “connected” as soon as I plug the device. But for the front device, It’s the complete opposite. Its connected
    when nothing is connected and turn disconnected when the mic is plugged.

Do you think it could be a software/driver or anything configuration problem or is it Hardware?

Regards

FRED

FH34130, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

1. MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found" - Similar Threads - MIC Input showing

2. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic not showing up in input devices: ^was working perfectly fine for about a year until todayworks on my laptop but not on my pc-tried unplugging and repluging-tried running additional troubleshooter-tried disabling and enabling the mic in sound control panel but it says its not plugged in-tried updating my...
  3. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not showing up in input devices: ^was working perfectly fine for about a year until todayworks on my laptop but not on my pc-tried unplugging and repluging-tried running additional troubleshooter-tried disabling and enabling the mic in sound control panel but it says its not plugged in-tried updating my...
  4. mic not showing up in input devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NO INPUT DEVICES FOUND mic after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO INPUT DEVICES FOUND mic after Windows 11 upgrade: Hello,I have an ASUS Vivobook 15 Windows 11 laptop. I have an internal mic for day-to-day stuff and an external USB Blue mic for making videos.My internal mic has worked ever since I've had this laptop. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now my internal mic doesn't appear....
  6. No audio input devices found

No audio input devices found: I have been trying use my computers microphone, it was working fine. But all of a sudden my laptop stopped detecting microphone since 2 days on my dell pc.It constantly shows 'no input devices found' in settings. Even with and without plugging in an earphone. Please help me...
  7. No input devices found

No input devices found: I have an old Lenovo laptop that recently had a working speaker imbedded and microphone imbedded. Current state: speakers produce no sound. Microphone not found When I go to Settings->Sound->Manage Sound devices It shows 'below is a list...' Output shows: Dell D2421H...
  8. No input Devices Found.

No input Devices Found.: Hey! So I got this new monitor today The Lenovo Q27q-10 and I plugged my headset Razer D. Va Meka Headset into the back of it and then went to go play with my friends. My mic didn't work. I went to go look at the setting and it said no input devices found? None of the forums...
  9. No input devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    No input devices found: Audio input device not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-devices-found/25f2e93b-614a-4cd1-9800-fcf77574be0d
  10. No audio input device found

No audio input device found: Cortana 't respond to my voice after recognising "Hey Cortana". Other voice inputs like Ok Google work fine. Help!!! 64287

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No input device then next day ther is mic