Windows 10: Mic isn't working in OBS

Discus and support Mic isn't working in OBS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i set up my mic in WIN SR (Speech Recognition) and when I was going to make a video for my YT my mic just, stopped working please help. All help is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustANormalGuy, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Mic isn't working in OBS

So i set up my mic in WIN SR (Speech Recognition) and when I was going to make a video for my YT my mic just, stopped working please help. All help is appreciated Mic isn't working in OBS :D. my WVN is V2004 (OS Build 20161.1000)

:)

JustANormalGuy, Jul 7, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bootcamp Installation: Mic isn't appearing

I have a Mac Mini with two audio jacks, one I use for headphones. I use apple earbuds, and they've always worked as a mic for Skype calls. Recently, I've installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Boot-camp, and the mic in my earbuds isn't working. The audio works
    fine, but the mic does not register. After some troubleshooting, I found the "recording devices" tab in Device Manager, and I found that my earbuds do not even appear on the list. It says Line-In (not connected) and Digital Audio. I've seen a lot of help suggesting
    to update the drivers, but how can I update the drivers if the earbuds don't even appear? Is it a hardware issue? Thanks!

UPDATE: I also tried plugging a USB Blue Snowball mic in--same problem.

WillVan de Walle, Jul 7, 2020
  4. vindows Win User

Mic isn't working in OBS

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Mic isn't working in OBS

1. Mic isn't working in OBS - Similar Threads - Mic isn't working

2. My mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic isn't working: I just got this PC not to long ago. I setup my headset and it worked fine. I just got back from a trip and went to call my friend when all that he could hear was his own voice. I ended up fixing that somehow but now no audio comes out to the mic. I've tried to troubleshoot...
  3. My mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic isn't working.: I use Dell OptiPlex and I have an external earphone mic. It doesn't work in my computer but it does work in other computer. I think I have an special software called Realtek in my laptop that's why it does work but in my PC Realtek doesn't work. How can I fix it?...
  4. My mic isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic isn't working.: I use Dell OptiPlex and I have an external earphone mic. It doesn't work in my computer but it does work in other computer. I think I have an special software called Realtek in my laptop that's why it does work but in my PC Realtek doesn't work. How can I fix it?...
  5. My mic isn't working.

6. My mic isn't working.

7. My Mic isn't working

My Mic isn't working: when ever I plug my mic in and talk into it it makes this loud noise that sounds like a lawnmower on earrape mode Like DAHAHAHAHHATHRUUUUUUUUU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-isnt-working/8b76b691-0c53-48c9-b6b0-9059d53e37fb
  8. windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS: windows hardly picks my mic up at all, tried a mic test thing and it said "the highest value we saw was 3 percent" but in discord and OBS im loud and clear. Tried using troubleshooter and it found 0 issues. Not made by a popular brand and it doesnt have a switch on it to turn...
  9. Mic. isn't work

Mic. isn't work: Hi dears ; When i have Joined the meeting my mic isn't working , i need urgent help to solve the problem !!! Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Windows 10 / Calling and messaging...
  10. Headset with mic isn't working

Headset with mic isn't working: Hello, My computer system uses Realtek HIgh Definition Audio software for speakers and sound. I am not having trouble getting sound out of my computer's speakers. However, my headset with mic is not working. I cannot figure out how to fix this because I still get the two...