Windows 10: mic isnt working

Discus and support mic isnt working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelsey Bergmann, Apr 21, 2024.

1. mic isnt working

my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still isnt working. ive also tried with airpods and none of the options i have worked, yet they worked elsewhere, so i know this is a windows issue. there is no error message, the mic is unmuted, the input is correct, the mic is connected, theres just static on the other side when i test it in game and in settings. mic volume is at 100% and it still isnt working. PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

Kelsey Bergmann, Apr 21, 2024
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 21, 2024
  3. my mic isnt working

so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in multiple times and it still isnt working. can someone please help me.

Charlie Cleveland, Apr 21, 2024
  4. vindows Win User

mic isnt working

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

mic isnt working

1. mic isnt working - Similar Threads - mic isnt working

2. mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic isnt working: my brand new mic works on other devices but refuses to give a squeak on my pc. its a usb mic. ive done everything suggested in help forums and it still isnt working. ive also tried with airpods and none of the options i have worked, yet they worked elsewhere, so i know this...
  3. MY MIC ISNT LOUD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY MIC ISNT LOUD: hello, first off i would like to claim i didnt buy a **** mic so i was recording a video and my audio was so low i tried to change the settings but for some reasons my mic isnt getting a lot of sound can you help me or have a fix please and thank you...
  4. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  5. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  6. My mic isnt working

My mic isnt working: i just got a mic for my dell pc it has two plugs but came with a separate two jacks connecting to a plug so i only need to use one slot. my headset works fine its just the mic connected to it that doesn't. it shows up in input options but no sound, i tried all thr trouble...
  7. No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

No Sound And Mic Isnt Working: My sound isnt working in any apps and my mic isnt working in any apps either. When I try and test mic in settings it shows that there is sound coming from my mic but when I go into discord it says there isnt any sound at all. Also my sound isnt working in any apps but when I...
  8. My mic isnt working

My mic isnt working: So I've had my Lenovo Ideapad y700 -15isk for a while and have only recently been having this problem. My friends say my mic sounds distant when I use my built-in mic. When I use a headset I hear a high-pitched static and is still distant from my friends. I have tried...
  9. My mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic isnt working: Ok so my mic isnt working on my pc but it works perfectly on my ps4 so it must be something wrong with my pc... What should i do? submitted by /u/Bean_L0rd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9sd9n/my_mic_isnt_working/
  10. Xbox Game Bar Mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Mic isnt working: Xbox game bar microphone stopped working out of the blue. It was literally working an hour ago before this was posted but now the microphone doesn't pick up my voice, even it the rest of my PC picks it up. I've already reset and repair the xbox companion and the gamebar. They...