Windows 10: mic issues please help

Discus and support mic issues please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have tried turning up the microphone sensitivity to 100, i use the adapter thing that you plug into the headphones aux cord to make sure my mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naomii1101, May 13, 2021.

1. mic issues please help

So i have tried turning up the microphone sensitivity to 100, i use the adapter thing that you plug into the headphones aux cord to make sure my mic works correctly with the pc and ive bought several different headsets and ear buds to try to get the mic to work but no matter what i do it is much do quiet. When i go to settings to try see how loud it is i have to scream into the mic for any sound to pic up. Any suggestions?

:)

naomii1101, May 13, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 13, 2021
  3. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, May 13, 2021
  4. ASRockIQ Win User

mic issues please help

Issues with Mic? a MB issue? OS issue?

shed some light here. i plugged my Mic. to front panel and the volume is louder but the issue with the Detection at first is still happening. i have to hit the *Detect Audio Devices button in order to get a better connection or whatever. i'll try what you suggested.

ASRockIQ, May 13, 2021
Thema:

mic issues please help

1. mic issues please help - Similar Threads - mic issues please

2. Driver issues please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issues please help: I installed Ubuntu over my Windows install, and just now decided to install Windows again, and my drivers stuff is gone. I have a acer nitro AN515-55 with a GTX 1650Ti GPU and an intel core i5 10th gen something, how do I get nitrosense and all the other geforce stuff back???...
  3. PLEASE HELP mic issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP mic issue: https://youtu.be/edsHiAXUx7Q https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-mic-issue/8d1f6822-4d56-4099-b4a9-c1bdee1e924b
  4. Please help with audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with audio issues: So I have the volume mixer pulled up, i play a video or someone talks in discord and it turns every other application in the volume mixer down, but keeps the one that’s playing audio at its %100 level i disabled sound effects in enhancements and that didn’t seem to help, i...
  5. Please help with screen issue

Please help with screen issue: I accidentally placed a book down on my keyboard and it made the screen look bigger and stretched out a bit. Now I have to minimize windows and stretch them out to get the right size and my desktop icons are off the screen. I tried everything. I rechecked the screen...
  6. Assistance with mic issues, please.

Assistance with mic issues, please.: Hi there, I am Natalia. I am a woman who is blind. I use screen readers, little pieces of software which read the screen to me, to navigate the internet and all aspects of my computer, in conjuntion with the keyboard. I recently obtained my HP PC about a month ago, which I...
  7. Please help!! Built in mic not working !!

Please help!! Built in mic not working !!: Hey my dudes !! I have run into some issues with my built in microphone for my laptop. I am using an Acer aspire v5 561g and the microphones don't work. It works when I use a headphone but when I unplug the headphone, the buil in microphone doesn't work. Can you suggest me a...
  8. Please Help With Boot Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please Help With Boot Issue: [ATTACH] Hello. This is not my own personal image but it is exactly what I see every single time I restart my PC. The "Total Heap Size" is even the same ironically. It has been going on for a while now, I'm not sure what may have caused it, but I figured it had something...
  9. Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!

Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!: Hi everyone. So, I like to game on my PC crossplatform with my friends on xbox and we chat via xbox party chat. The only problem is that they complain that they can hear everything going on behind me (TV, chatter, dogs, etc...). I thought that I would try to adjust the...
  10. please help - colour issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help - colour issue: Hi I'm setting up my sons new pc and the screen is a funny grey/purple colour. I've tried pressing every button and I cant make it show other colours. any ideas please...