Windows 10: Mic issues

Discus and support Mic issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded this software called voicemeeter and it wasnt doing what i wanted it to do so i uninstalled it. Now my mic is fucked up and it only picks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TootsBrUh, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Mic issues

I downloaded this software called voicemeeter and it wasnt doing what i wanted it to do so i uninstalled it. Now my mic is fucked up and it only picks up this static sound.

submitted by /u/TootsBrUh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TootsBrUh, Jan 30, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Jan 30, 2021
  4. ASRockIQ Win User

Mic issues

Issues with Mic? a MB issue? OS issue?

shed some light here. i plugged my Mic. to front panel and the volume is louder but the issue with the Detection at first is still happening. i have to hit the *Detect Audio Devices button in order to get a better connection or whatever. i'll try what you suggested.

ASRockIQ, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Mic issues

1. Mic issues - Similar Threads - Mic issues

2. Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.: Hi, I'm currently having issues with my Xbox game bar. My audio input volume appears to be at full volume, but when I go to talk, I'm very quiet or my voice won't even be picked up unless I put the mic really close to my mouth and be loud. I know it's not my headset as I used...
  3. Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar issues with mic audio being too quiet.: Hi, I'm currently having issues with my Xbox game bar. My audio input volume appears to be at full volume, but when I go to talk, I'm very quiet or my voice won't even be picked up unless I put the mic really close to my mouth and be loud. I know it's not my headset as I used...
  4. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  5. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  6. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound quality issue on windows 11 when mic is active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound quality issue on windows 11 when mic is active.: Hi,I have an issue on my Windows 11 desketop that I can't fix for months now.I use a bluetooth headset with my PC. The sound quality is good and everything works well.When I start using the mic included in my headset, wheather it's with discord, teams, zoom or other, I...
  8. Sound quality issue on windows 11 when mic is active.

Sound quality issue on windows 11 when mic is active.: Hi,I have an issue on my Windows 11 desketop that I can't fix for months now.I use a bluetooth headset with my PC. The sound quality is good and everything works well.When I start using the mic included in my headset, wheather it's with discord, teams, zoom or other, I...
  9. Mic issues after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic issues after update: Hello,I use my microphone daily for work and today after the windows update the microphone is suddenly registering only around 30% volume despite the setting turned up to 100%. I cannot use my microphone the shure mv7 so I tried my other microphone apogee hype mic and both...
  10. Mic issues after update

Mic issues after update: Hello,I use my microphone daily for work and today after the windows update the microphone is suddenly registering only around 30% volume despite the setting turned up to 100%. I cannot use my microphone the shure mv7 so I tried my other microphone apogee hype mic and both...