Windows 10: Mic monitoring windows 10

Discus and support Mic monitoring windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I turn on the mic monitoring box on my windows 10 laptop it has a bit of delay is there a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angel Ocaranza, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Mic monitoring windows 10

when I turn on the mic monitoring box on my windows 10 laptop it has a bit of delay is there a fix?

:)

Angel Ocaranza, Mar 7, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Mic monitoring windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Mic monitoring windows 10

1. Mic monitoring windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mic monitoring

2. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  3. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  4. Perpetual mic feedback with monitoring off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Perpetual mic feedback with monitoring off: I´ve been having mic feedback into my headphones for 3 days now, I know what mic monitoring is and I´ve checked 10 times or more that it is already off, there´s no way I could have checked another device properties because I have all my other audio devices disabled. I´ve...
  5. Perpetual mic feedback with monitoring off

Perpetual mic feedback with monitoring off: I´ve been having mic feedback into my headphones for 3 days now, I know what mic monitoring is and I´ve checked 10 times or more that it is already off, there´s no way I could have checked another device properties because I have all my other audio devices disabled. I´ve...
  6. Perpetual mic feedback with monitoring off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. connected earphones with mic to external monitor showing up as "unplugged"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connected earphones with mic to external monitor showing up as "unplugged": HELLO!!Recently i bought a monitor which i have connected to my laptop using HDMI port. The monitor has a built in jack port to which i connect my earbuds. Everything was working fine, audio was fantastic, worked properly..... UNTIL.. i had the to use the mic. When i speak...
  8. connected earphones with mic to external monitor showing up as "unplugged"

connected earphones with mic to external monitor showing up as "unplugged": HELLO!!Recently i bought a monitor which i have connected to my laptop using HDMI port. The monitor has a built in jack port to which i connect my earbuds. Everything was working fine, audio was fantastic, worked properly..... UNTIL.. i had the to use the mic. When i speak...
  9. connected earphones with mic to external monitor showing up as "unplugged"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Second monitor mic help

Second monitor mic help: I'm trying to us my laptop as a second monitor for my PC and put my headphones in the laptop because my PCs sound headphones ports are broken. How can I set it to where sounds and my mic work through the laptop....