Windows 10: MIC needing to be now ON

Discus and support MIC needing to be now ON in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had sent this before but I noted it is no longer posted. The person helping me said they would find out why suddenly the MIC has to be ON for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlTeeVX, Jan 6, 2020.

1. AlTeeVX Win User

MIC needing to be now ON

I had sent this before but I noted it is no longer posted. The person helping me said they would find out why suddenly the MIC has to be ON for a number of audio programs I use ,since I went from windows 10 version 1903 to version 1909.

The software's all using audio does not even need a MIC to work ,so why is Windows saying the MIC has to now be on for my audio software to now work. All the software involved has work flawlessly with the MIC OFF for the last 4 years.

Now it has to be on , otherwise the software will not work, it doesn't load properly before it throws a flag ,why ? This effects my privacy too.

Looking forward to a response,

Thank you.

:)

AlTeeVX, Jan 6, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 6, 2020
  4. MIC needing to be now ON

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

MIC needing to be now ON

1. MIC needing to be now ON - Similar Threads - MIC needing

2. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  3. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  4. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  6. I need to know how to unmute my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know how to unmute my mic: M mic is turned off and all I am seeing in settings is settings about what sites can use my microphone, and not how to unmute it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-unmute-my-mic/b804b18b-bbd4-482d-ae37-b510ff44eea3
  7. I need to know how to unmute my mic

8. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11: Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana"...
  9. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11: Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana"...
  10. **URGENT HELP is NEEDED -windows 11 mic is not working but headphones are working, For...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **URGENT HELP is NEEDED -windows 11 mic is not working but headphones are working, For...: My windows 11 mic is not working but headphones are working, For Headset with mic only earphones are working but mic is not working, nobody can hear me , but I can hear everyone. Same time if I connect any Airpods or Bluetooth headsets then the same is working perfectly for...