Windows 10: Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

Discus and support Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mehdi Aminzadeh, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana" leads to the second page where the input of the devices connected to my pc are shown. I clicked on my wireless bluetooth headset and clicked next. The image shown is the result. To set up my mic i need to have already set up my mic. I tried the same thing with wired earbuds, thinking that my bluetooth headset was the problem.

:)

Mehdi Aminzadeh, Nov 24, 2022
  2. bjproc Win User

Mic/Webcam set up

Hi,
    My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up.

This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to work, say drivers are all up to date and both are enabled in device manger, she's got a mic/headset from her work and this works, but still no webcam.

Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11 [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

we were trying through facebook for setting up the webcam & mic, not sure if this was the right thing to do?

bjproc, Nov 24, 2022
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App

As of now I am unable to hear calls made using the "Your Phone" app. In the sound settings on Windows the app defaults to no mic and an audio setting which is not a system default. Changing them in the sound settings does not work. As soon as I change them, the second I close settings and re open it they revert back to the incorrect settings. Not sure how to fix this.

On Win 11
    Your Phone App is up to date
    Desired Mic and Audio output are system defaults
    removing my phone and re syncing it does nothing

AaronAckerman1, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

1. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11 - Similar Threads - Mic Needs set

2. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11: Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana"...
  3. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error setting up Mic: My mic stopped working and when I went to Settings/Speech/Microphone and clicked Get Started, I get the error below. Please advise.Error Code: 0x80004003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-setting-up-mic/35dc63bf-f1ee-44a2-82cd-2c067abd38a9
  4. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error setting up Mic: My mic stopped working and when I went to Settings/Speech/Microphone and clicked Get Started, I get the error below. Please advise.Error Code: 0x80004003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-setting-up-mic/35dc63bf-f1ee-44a2-82cd-2c067abd38a9
  5. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Trying to set up a mic with my laptop

Trying to set up a mic with my laptop: I've been trying to get a pair of earbuds with a built-in microphone to work on my Windows 10 ASUS laptop. I've gone through countless fix-its and troubleshooting but nothing seems to work. When I plug my headphones in, the usual audio device pop-up appears but my...
  7. How to Set up Headphone's mic

How to Set up Headphone's mic: Hello I'm trying to set up my headphones microphone but it's not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-headphones-mic/1c8bcda2-5248-45de-86ab-792a30ae15d6
  8. mic set-up

mic set-up: The voice detection step can't hear me. Troubleshooter doesn't detect a problem, but the problem might be that Windows is convinced the jack is on the front of my computer and it isn't....
  9. The Mic migth need to be set up.

The Mic migth need to be set up.: Hello, Anyone can Help me? I appreciate it Looks like The Mic migth need to be set up. But I have been trying all the steps and nothing works. I didn't try to install any driver because I don't know if I need it. Thanks...
  10. Mic/Webcam set up

Mic/Webcam set up: Hi, My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up. This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to...