Windows 10: Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC

Discus and support Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically I had BM800 and it nolonger works on one of computers after I restarted this morning. I hooked it up to my phone through some cables and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Qriole, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Qriole Win User

Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC

Basically I had BM800 and it nolonger works on one of computers after I restarted this morning. I hooked it up to my phone through some cables and that works but it doesnt work on my PC.. and when it does. I have to be screaming into it.

:)

Qriole, Aug 14, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Mic no longer working after Windows 10 update

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my mic on my computer no longer works, and the mic for my headset doesn't work either. My devices are up to date, and my mic doesn't show up in my devices. Any suggestions? I am on a Toshiba Satellite C75D-A7226

sandboxhero, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC

1. Mic No Longer Working After Restarting PC - Similar Threads - Mic Longer Working

2. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  3. mic jack no longer works after newest update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic jack no longer works after newest update?: I just updated windows on my Acer Swift laptop, and the headphone jack no longer works. When I plug my headset it, it does not recognize that anything is plugged in. And of course there is no signal going through it or into it via the mic. In the settings, it does not show up...
  4. Restart and Shutdown No Longer Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart and Shutdown No Longer Work: When I click on Start > Power > Restart, my PC starts to shut down but gets stuck with a spinning circle on a blue screen. Clicking on Start > Power > Shut down gets stuck the same way. If I type the command "Shutdown /s /f /t 0" the PC will shut down. In Regedit I enabled...
  5. Laptop mic no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop mic no longer works: Hello,I have an ASUS K571GT Laptop, and for some reason in the last week, the microphone has cut out and no longer works. When I use the camera app on the laptop to record video, or use zoom or Facebook video call, the video portion works but no sound is being recorded. Just...
  6. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after restart.: My speaker Bluetooth stopped working following an update and a restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-no-longer-working-after-restart/84c289ba-6498-464c-89e4-96a4365ad011
  7. Internal mic no longer works after update

Internal mic no longer works after update: Hi, I did a system update yesterday and after it had completed my internal mic no longer works. I discovered this just as I was about to give an on-line lecture. The mic worked fine the day previously, and when I look in the device manager it isn't on the list. All I seem...
  8. camera and mic no longer working

camera and mic no longer working: I cannot locate my camera under device manager and microphone has all the up to date drivers yet, it's still not working. I've rebooted several times and followed all the threads online I could find. Still nothing. HP stream is only a year old....
  9. logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update: an update comes out for windows idk 3days ago and my headset mic straight up stopped working i know pretty well how this **** works aswell and ive tried every fix possible but nothing works until i install the logitech software ...... then its like windows recognises my...
  10. Subwoofer no longer automatically works after a restart

Subwoofer no longer automatically works after a restart: Hey all, I've ran into a very obnoxious new problem as of late. It appears that, every time I restart my computer, Windows refuses to output audio to my subwoofer-- until I go into my sound card software and toggle from 5.1, to stereo, then back to 5.1 again. Seeing as...