Windows 10: mic not detecting in windows 10

Discus and support mic not detecting in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased a new mic (Iball M27). but windows is not detecting it. THe mbd model of my desktop is ASUS H10M-D. Pls provide solution.. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NitinGarg2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. mic not detecting in windows 10

Hi

I have purchased a new mic (Iball M27). but windows is not detecting it. THe mbd model of my desktop is ASUS H10M-D. Pls provide solution.. I have tried with updated bios and drivers also

:)

NitinGarg2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Windbrand Win User

mic not detecting in windows 10

Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

mic not detecting in windows 10

1. mic not detecting in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mic detecting

2. mic being detected as speaker windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic being detected as speaker windows 11: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-being-detected-as-speaker-windows-11/f9431740-36cb-483a-ac5b-611c86995633
  3. mic being detected as speaker windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic being detected as speaker windows 11: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-being-detected-as-speaker-windows-11/f9431740-36cb-483a-ac5b-611c86995633
  4. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  5. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  6. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  7. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...
  8. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack: I have a Razer Headset that came with a usb adapter but if I plug in the adapter in my usb hub it doesn't work, But I can get sound if I plug it in the 3.5mm port but it doesn't detect my mic and I don't have a extra usb A port in my laptop. Is there a way I can still use the...
  9. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack: I have a Razer Headset that came with a usb adapter but if I plug in the adapter in my usb hub it doesn't work, But I can get sound if I plug it in the 3.5mm port but it doesn't detect my mic and I don't have a extra usb A port in my laptop. Is there a way I can still use the...
  10. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware