Windows 10: mic not working, camera glitching

Discus and support mic not working, camera glitching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by presley jane, Mar 24, 2023.

1. mic not working, camera glitching

my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you

:)

presley jane, Mar 24, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone
    - no place to add Messenger.

I can only use Messenger on my cell phone to chat with camera.

Any suggestions to resolve my problem would be appreciated.

Norma

NormaHumphries, Mar 24, 2023
  4. mic not working, camera glitching

How to fix internal mic and camera?

My laptop internal mic and camera are not being detected. I have them turn "on" in the settings, but when i goto devices, there is no camera or mic listed. I ran troubleshooter, and i went all the way through all of the fix attempts to the end where it says there are no more fixes, and nothing worked.
    Since they are not listed, i cannot update their drivers.

CrazyCaboose009, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

mic not working, camera glitching

1. mic not working, camera glitching - Similar Threads - mic working camera

2. mic not working, camera glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  3. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  4. Camera and mic not working together

Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  5. camera& mic not work in my laptop

camera& mic not work in my laptop: camera& mic not work in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-mic-not-work-in-my-laptop/18f34486-29b5-42a2-a958-4a2f0611da2e
  6. Camera & Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera & Mic: How can I test if newly installed camera and microphone work well on desktop using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-mic/3b49e998-11e4-410a-8b33-b932a2e42d7e
  7. sound mic and camera are not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sound mic and camera are not working: Hello The sound mic and camera are not working and window is unable to update. In the update section the following message appears. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070003" How to sort it out?...
  8. MIC and Camera not working.

MIC and Camera not working.: Ever since I have downloaded an Adobe Application package of Adobe Fuse, Photoshop and Visual Studio with Unity and Unreal Engine on my Low RAM laptop, my mic and camera for Zoom, Google Meet and Steam games has stopped working.What might be the problem?...
  9. camera and mic no longer working

camera and mic no longer working: I cannot locate my camera under device manager and microphone has all the up to date drivers yet, it's still not working. I've rebooted several times and followed all the threads online I could find. Still nothing. HP stream is only a year old....
  10. built in web camera and mic not working

built in web camera and mic not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5379 laptop running Windows 10. It had Windows 10 when I bought it new. My built-in camera and mic have stopped working. They had worked not too long ago. I don't remember exactly, but I would say about 6 months. Can anyone help me fix this?...