Windows 10: Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?

Discus and support Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My friend is running on an Alienware R4 with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, 16GB RAM with an i7 CPU. She has been having issues with her mic and Steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CloneOfficer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?

My friend is running on an Alienware R4 with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, 16GB RAM with an i7 CPU. She has been having issues with her mic and Steam since Windows update 1809. The mic appears red and she gets the error message "web browser denied access". She has enabled access for all applications in the Windows Privacy settings but the same error message pops up. It even happens for discord as well. Usually a Windows Update fixes the issue and the mic isn't in the red and giving that error. It has been saying this as well after update 1903. The mic works she has tested it for recording and it is fine. I have done a few google searches and haven't been able to find anyone else having this problem. Why is this happening? Anybody else suffering with this issue>

:)

CloneOfficer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 12, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Jul 12, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why?

1. Mic not working for a friend after Windows 10 update 1903. Why? - Similar Threads - Mic working friend

2. Mic not working after updating to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working after updating to windows 11: Hello - I have two laptops and recently I updated both of them to windows 11 from windows 10. One is Lenovo Ideapad-5 and other one is Dell Latitude 7490. I have chatted with Microsoft rep few weeks back regarding my Lenovo and he told me it was IBM/Lenovo issue, so I needed...
  3. Mic not working after updating to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic not working after updating to windows 11: Hello - I have two laptops and recently I updated both of them to windows 11 from windows 10. One is Lenovo Ideapad-5 and other one is Dell Latitude 7490. I have chatted with Microsoft rep few weeks back regarding my Lenovo and he told me it was IBM/Lenovo issue, so I needed...
  4. Mic not working after windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic not working after windows 10 update?: So I have a razer mic, and it worked perfectly fine before a windows update. And the next day I turned on the pc it just said "Usb device not recognized" Everything else worked so it had to be the mic. I dont know how long ago it was, but I think it is around 10-14 days. I...
  5. Mic not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working after windows update: Last night I finally updated windows after putting it off for a while. When I tried to speak to other people in discord and games they told me that my mic was static. I tested the mic and listened to it through my headphones and heard a really grating, awful static sound...
  6. My friend's headphones and mic stopped working after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend's headphones and mic stopped working after windows 10 update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gingeroose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx0ces/my_friends_headphones_and_mic_stopped_working/
  7. Mic stopped working after update.

Mic stopped working after update.: Hi, my microphone stopped working after I updated my computer. And I can't get it going again, have tested tips from lots of pages but I can't get the microphone up again. Does anyone have any tips?...
  8. Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Steam friend list cannot load after update to 1903?: I faced problem when I cannot load Steam friend list/chat. It might be problem after update to 1903. Steam support sent me here after I mentioned it happened after I updated the system to 1903: "Hello Steam support team, I have problem with friends & chat tab/window. I tried...
  9. Mic quality bad after update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic quality bad after update 1903: So after the 1903 update earlier this week. My laptop's built in Mic makes me sound like a robot or glitched as my friends have said to me in calls. I have tried multiple methods even updating drivers and installing and uninstalling drivers but nothing is working. Maybe...
  10. After the new windows update, mic not working.

After the new windows update, mic not working.: Ok, so I usually don't update my windows, I tend to wait a long time before updating because of all the problem windows update causes, rightly so for my concern. So like last week after waiting a while I decided to update my windows to the latest version of 10. It didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone now working with win10 1903

2. mic not working windows 1903

3. windows 10 1903 microphone not working