Windows 10: MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

Discus and support MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; DEAR SIR/MADDAM, Dear i am having the second version of Apple's Airpod's and they were working fine till now. But now it is having a problem of not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YagyaMittal, Jul 24, 2020.

1. MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

DEAR SIR/MADDAM,

Dear i am having the second version of Apple's Airpod's and they were working fine till now. But now it is having a problem of not having the mic. Before it was fine from 3-4 days before it was not showing. Before it was showing- Connected Audio, Voice but now it is not i hve attached the screen shots. Please Help.

MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS. 1d413575-b2b9-46e8-9da6-dafbb3e7a82e?upload=true.png

:)

YagyaMittal, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Jul 27, 2020
  4. MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

1. MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS. - Similar Threads - MIC WORKING CONNECTED

2. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  3. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  4. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  5. Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11: Hi there, since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11. If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.any idea what's going wrong?thanks a lotBestDaniele...
  6. AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications: Experience:Outside of applications, both my mic and audio work fine. If I open up an application like Discord for example, my mic will not work. To fix my mic, I go into the settings of whatever application I am using and change the input device. This will fix my mic, but it...
  7. airpods mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods mic: is there some kind off app i can use on windows 10 for normal airpods mic to work submitted by /u/LengthinessDry8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfyvbz/airpods_mic/
  8. Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10

Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10: Hello all, I recently built a new pc Windows 10 OS, and I would like to use my Apple Airpods to listen to and talk in meetings. However, I can only use them as headphones. The audio that comes out is fine, but I need to use the airpods as a mic as well. The airpods don't...
  9. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....
  10. AirPods Mic not working

AirPods Mic not working: So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where I can re-download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up microphone windows 10 microsoft.com