Windows 10: Mic not working in Discord.

Discus and support Mic not working in Discord. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/69Human69, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Mic not working in Discord.

I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/69Human69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/69Human69, Jan 24, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Mic not working in Discord.

Mic not working

thanks discord is picking up my mic but fortnite is not i may buy a new gaming headset as this has given me problems before i tried many steps

the microphone is a mad catz freq 3 gaming headset

Aarono Reilly, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Mic not working in Discord.

1. Mic not working in Discord. - Similar Threads - Mic working Discord

2. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.: When I mute my zoom call by lowering the volume of it completely in App volume and device preferences, for some reason, my discord does not pick up my mic....
  3. My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. it is a windows bug.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. it is a windows bug.: My mic works i every thing but not in games and discord. They works in settings but not in other apps, Help i can't play games with my friends. I need voice comms. The game is Valorant submitted by /u/BadGamingCat [link] [comments]...
  4. Discord doesn't work

Discord doesn't work: [ATTACH] When i try do open Discord this happens. It worked fine yesterday, but now this. I tired to reinstall but it doesn't help. I reinstalled Java too. What should i do? submitted by /u/R0mppu [link] [comments]...
  5. Mic not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic not working: Hi, I just updated my Windows 10 Enterprise and my microphone started to not work. What can I do? *************************************************************************************************** [ATTACH]...
  6. Mic is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic is not working: Hi, My desktop has a jack in the front for the audio/mic combo and speaker jack in the back. My headset has two male parts to enter to the computer. I decided to buy a female adapter that will take in the audio and mic to plug into the singular jack in the front. For...
  7. Mic not working

Mic not working: So I try to plug in my mic to the pc's mic jack but the problem is that it's a remotetalk and it does not detect the microphone attached to the actual wire. It is instead waiting for another mic to plug in with it. How do I fix this? Specifications: Windows 10 Home Version...
  8. Mic not working

Mic not working: So I try to plug in my mic to the pc's mic jack but the problem is that it's a remotetalk and it does not detect the microphone attached to the actual wire. It is instead waiting for another mic to plug in with it. How do I fix this? Specifications: Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. Mic not working

Mic not working: My laptop integrated mic doesn't work. Same with my headset microphone. I am assuming it's a driver problem, no input. When trying to record a test thing in the windows voice recorder, it says "Your microphone isn't working". With other apps for recording voice it recognizes...
  10. Mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic not working: If i try to use my mic on my computer (windows 10) it doesn't read it. I know it is not a problem with the mic because it works on different devices, so it is originating on my computer. And its not in the privacy settings for Microsoft apps because it doesn't work on discord...