Windows 10: Mic not working on xbox app

Discus and support Mic not working on xbox app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, i have read all post about mic not working on xbox app (windows) and still haven't found the solution. I did the following TS: I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ceropost, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Mic not working on xbox app

Hello guys, i have read all post about mic not working on xbox app (windows) and still haven't found the solution. I did the following TS:

1. I correctly apply the Teredo fix trought gpedit. when I run xbox network app it show NAT open and correctly connected to server. (the adapter didn't show on legacy hardware)
    2. I try changing the default format to CD, DVD and quality studio, none work.
    3. I reinstalled the Xbox APP, currently using version 2104.1001.13.0
    4. I allow the xbox app, companion xbox app and game bar use the mic trough privacy options
    5. The mic (not USB) work with others apps and i use it daily for work

Will really appreciate any help here, cannot play with my friends on xbox.

Greetings.

submitted by /u/ceropost
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ceropost, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

xbox app mic

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may refer to the suggestion posted by Corporal Kashew dated November 26, 2017 related to

Xbox app mic
    issue and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Apr 14, 2021
  3. xbox app mic issue

My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok.

How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox

Carlos Arroyo4, Apr 14, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Mic not working on xbox app

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Mic not working on xbox app

1. Mic not working on xbox app - Similar Threads - Mic working xbox

2. mic working but no input in apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic working but no input in apps: Hi, i use asus zenbook 14 2021 model, i7 11th gen. mic in my laptop works according to the test mic results in settings. But there is no input in any of the apps other than cortana, i've checked the privacy setting of those apps discord, whatsapp web, zoom, chrome etc they're...
  3. xbox app mic

xbox app mic: My mic is the Razer Kraken X Lite and it sounds fine on discord according to my friends but when I use it on the Xbox app to talk apparently it sounds "buzzy". Does anyone knows how to fix this....
  4. Xbox app auto muting mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app auto muting mic.: So I recently built a pc, and the Xbox app wasn’t working with my mic. I have a headset, and a separate mic, all plugged into corresponding spots. When I go to create a party for Xbox gaming on my pc, it mutes my mic before I can say anything…...
  5. Windows and Xbox App mic error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows and Xbox App mic error: So, I recently started a YouTube channel with a couple of buds, right? A few of them rely on Xbox party to chat, instead of Discord, which I rely on. I recently tried using the Win10 Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app after pshhh 6 months of sitting on my custom built 2018 PC. As the...
  6. Xbox companion app mic issues

Xbox companion app mic issues: So when i plug my mic in my pc it sounds fine in discord and other apps but then in when i used it in the xbox app my friends just hear a noise that sounds like air blowing in the mic ive tried a few stuff to fix it but none have work anyone know any fixes....
  7. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

Xbox App Mic Too Quiet: When I use my headset with the Xbox app on the PC for Xbox party chat everyone complains that I am too quiet. I know it's not the headset as I use this headset when i am on the Xbox itself and I don't get any complaints....
  8. xbox app mic issue

xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  9. xbox app mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app mic: when I use my microphone on windows 10 xbox app my mic creates a loud noise and it doesn't let me talk. However, when I use any other application like discord or OBS it works fine....
  10. Xbox app mic issues

Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...